Norwegian Breakaway - March 28, 2020

Haven't booked your shore excursions yet? With more than 100,000 reviews, discover thousands of tour options across the globe.

Log in to view new posts.

Recent Posts
  • Tyskie
    Tyskie March 12, 2020 1:04 pm

    It's crazy times we are living in right now.  We too had all intentions of going until the last 2 weeks.  We are one of those over 70 that would need a doctor to certify we are healthy within 7 days of travel.  Honestly, I don't feel any healthcare professional would take that responsibility.


    We'll cancel, sad to say.  We get to cruise a lot so, it's not a big deal.  However, those of you that have been planning this as your yearly vacation, I feel so bad for you. Tough decision you have to make.


    I would love a $$$ cash refund instead of the FCC but totally understand the reasoning.

  • nyreedawn
    nyreedawn March 11, 2020 7:26 pm

    I saw the original post too and it was rewritten.  I think if someone cancelled they were asked to not continue to post negative threads to make others who were going feel more threatened by what was going on and to avoid any "I told you so's" if anything were to go wrong.  Honestly, we are torn...

  • Brownieboy69
    Brownieboy69 March 11, 2020 7:14 pm

    My wife is part of that group and I believe she told me a message was sent out to the group from the admins of that page that there is to be no more postings about cancelling.....  WHAT????????? a forbidden topic in an open forum group.....  I found that weird.

  • nyreedawn
    nyreedawn March 11, 2020 6:29 pm
    My wife and I and 2 teenage girls are on this cruise ( we are thinking about cancelling)  I do not see anyone in this Roll Call talking about it.    We are not afraid of the virus, its the chance that 1 person gets it and we are all quarantined and our 7 day vacation turns into 21 days of misery.   THoughts??

    You should join the Facebook group NCL Breakaway March 28 - Apr 4. It seems like there is more discussion there. A lot of people are saying they are going to continue to go. We are going to wait a bit.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forums
  • suep12
    suep12 March 11, 2020 5:26 pm

    We are with a large group that had planned on this cruise.  Some have already cancelled.  As for the plans right now, we will be meeting soon to discuss it as a group and possibly make a group decision.  My husband and I aren't afraid of it either.  We have a balcony cabin, so at least we could go outside and have fresh air in the case of quarantine.  It's those that are in interior cabins that could be really concerned (as I would be).

Log in to view events.

Pre Cruise Events
On Board Activities

Start your review

Click to rate