Daytime: Casual, with shorts and tees welcome onboard and on excursions. A light sweater or jacket may be needed on sailing days. Bathing suits are unnecessary unless you want to swim at local beaches or like to soak up the sun on deck.
Evening: Mostly casual, except during specialty evenings like the captain's dinner when travelers tend to dress more formally. Each evening, however, men are asked to wear long pants, but suits, sport jackets and gowns are not required (even for the specialty dinners, although many enjoy dressing for the occasion).
Not permitted: Shorts and swimwear are not permitted in the main dining room. At breakfast, there are no dress regulations.
Included with your cruise fare:
- Dining room with three meals a day, plus wine at lunch and dinner and Champagne at breakfast
- Educational lectures and evening piano entertainment
- Mini-bar with soft drinks and bottled water replenished daily
- Fitness room and sauna
- Access to the ship's doctor and any necessary medical assistance
Not included with your cruise fare:
- All drinks beyond water, tea, coffee and select juices in the buffet
- Spa treatments
- Most shore excursions
- Airport transfers