- Pro: A mostly all-inclusive cruise on an intimate, tastefully appointed, well-designed vessel
- Con: The young, American staff is eager to please, but lacks experience
- Bottom Line: Ideal for older adults seeking a full-service cruise without crossing a foreign border
- Launched: May 2017; Passengers: 175
American Cruise Lines Ships
American Cruise Lines Ship Reviews
- Pro: Riverboat with elevator for seniors, spacious cabins, interesting enrichment and accessible excursions
- Con: No bar means boat shuts down early; activities and entertainment are limited
- Bottom Line: Perfect for cruisers with mobility issues who want a comfortable vacation within the United States
- Launched: 2016; Passengers: 185
- Pro: Onboard relaxation and beautiful scenery are pretty much a guarantee.
- Con: Minimal entertainment and limited land excursions will leave active cruisers bored.
- Bottom Line: Good for older travelers who need a slower paced cruise experience.
- Launched: 2005; Passengers: 100