• Amenities are top class, the indoor pool and included spa were brilliant and was often a highlight of the day.
• Lounges and living room area were incredibly comfortable
• Included afternoon tea was great
• Decor of the ship is stunning
• Staff are very friendly (maybe a bit too friendly on the first day but chilled out through the rest of the cruise)
• World Table food ...
I should start this review by explaining that we have only ever cruised with Regent, Seabourn and Silversea before (and once in Cunard queens grill never to be repeated) so we have judged Viking by the standard we have become accustomed to on these cruise lines.
This cruise was advertised in an email we received but not on the Viking web site and our travel agent advised (after calling ...