I should start this review by explaining that we have only ever cruised with Regent, Seabourn and Silversea before (and once in Cunard queens grill never to be repeated) so we have judged Viking by the standard we have become accustomed to on these cruise lines.
This cruise was advertised in an email we received but not on the Viking web site and our travel agent advised (after calling ...
• Amenities are top class, the indoor pool and included spa were brilliant and was often a highlight of the day.
• Lounges and living room area were incredibly comfortable
• Included afternoon tea was great
• Decor of the ship is stunning
• Staff are very friendly (maybe a bit too friendly on the first day but chilled out through the rest of the cruise)
• World Table food ...
With the turmoil of a world pandemic and the cruising world fearful of masks and the unvaccinated, comes Celebrity Cruise Line to the rescue. We just got back from our second cruise aboard a Celebrity ship. This time the beautiful, reliable Celebrity Equinox, with 95+%/ 100% vaccinated passengers/crew. NO masks for vaccinated passengers made this vacation cruise a 'GO' having been cancelled and ...