Port of Villefranche
Find a Cruise to the Western Mediterranean
Top Villefranche Itineraries
Celebrity Constellation10 Night French Riviera & MediterraneanRome , Florence , Portofino, Villefranche, Toulon, Sete, Valencia, Palma de Mallorca , BarcelonaNow
Brilliance of the Seas7 Night Mediterranean CruiseBarcelona, Villefranche, Portofino, Florence , Rome , Salerno, BarcelonaNow
Celebrity Constellation9 Night French Riviera & Dalmatian CoastBarcelona, Monaco , Villefranche, Rome , Taormina , Corfu, Kotor, Zadar, VeniceNow
Jewel of the Seas7 Night Italy, France & Spain CruiseBarcelona, Villefranche, Portofino, La Spezia , Rome , Naples, BarcelonaNow
Azamara Journey5 Night Grand Prix & Riviera VoyageBarcelona, Marseille, Saint-Tropez, Villefranche, Barcelona, BarcelonaNow
Where You're Docked
Cruise ships anchor in the harbor and tender passengers to a small terminal in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Ooh la la! Villefranche is a charming village with lots of great cafes and a handful of fun shops.
Good to Know
The village is very hilly -- wear comfortable shoes.
Villefranche is very walkable and compact.
Currency & Best Way to Get Money
The euro. There are ATM machines and exchange bureaus in town.
French, though English is generally understood.
Provencal wine. Original artwork by unknown artists who pepper the port with their easels. Tableclothes and linens in Provencal florals.
More Cruise Itineraries
- Crystal Serenity Cruises to the Mediterranean
- Brilliance of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
- Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Anthem of the Seas Cruises to Europe
- Celebrity Silhouette Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Infinity Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Apex Cruises to the Western Mediterranean