Port of Villefranche
Find a Cruise to the Western Mediterranean
Top Villefranche Itineraries
Celebrity Constellation10 Night French Riviera & MediterraneanRome , Florence , Portofino, Villefranche, Toulon, Sete, Valencia, Palma de Mallorca, BarcelonaNow
Celebrity Infinity11 Night Western Mediterranean CruiseBarcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Gibraltar, Malaga, Marseille, Villefranche, Florence , Rome , BarcelonaNow
Azamara Pursuit5 Night Grand Prix & Riviera VoyageNice, Marseille, Saint-Tropez, Villefranche, RomeNow
Disney Magic7 Night Mediterranean Cruise from BarcelonaBarcelona, Naples, Rome , Florence , Villefranche, BarcelonaNow
Vision of the Seas12 Night Mediterranean Venice CruiseBarcelona, Villefranche, Florence , Rome , Salerno, Venice, Venice, Split, Kotor, BarcelonaNow
Where You're Docked
Cruise ships anchor in the harbor and tender passengers to a small terminal in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Ooh la la! Villefranche is a charming village with lots of great cafes and a handful of fun shops.
Good to Know
The village is very hilly -- wear comfortable shoes.
Villefranche is very walkable and compact.
Currency & Best Way to Get Money
The euro. There are ATM machines and exchange bureaus in town.
French, though English is generally understood.
Provencal wine. Original artwork by unknown artists who pepper the port with their easels. Tableclothes and linens in Provencal florals.
More Cruise Itineraries
- Disney Magic Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Edge Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Reflection Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Infinity Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Brilliance of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
- Vision of the Seas Cruises to the Western Mediterranean