Port of Villefranche
Find a Cruise to the Western Mediterranean
Top Villefranche Itineraries
Celebrity Edge7 Night Spain, France & Italy CruiseBarcelona, Valencia, Ibiza, Marseille, Villefranche, La Spezia , RomeNow
Independence of the Seas14 Night Mediterranean Beaches CruiseSouthampton, Gibraltar, Cartagena , Valencia, Barcelona, Villefranche, Corsica , Malaga, Seville , SouthamptonNow
Vision of the Seas12 Night Mediterranean Venice CruiseBarcelona, Villefranche, Florence , Rome , Salerno, Venice, Venice, Split, Kotor, BarcelonaNow
Celebrity Reflection12 Night Western Mediterranean CruiseBarcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Gibraltar, Malaga, Marseille, Villefranche, Florence , Rome , Naples, BarcelonaNow
Azamara Journey5 Night Grand Prix & Riviera VoyageBarcelona, Marseille, Saint-Tropez, Villefranche, Barcelona, BarcelonaNow
Where You're Docked
Cruise ships anchor in the harbor and tender passengers to a small terminal in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Ooh la la! Villefranche is a charming village with lots of great cafes and a handful of fun shops.
Good to Know
The village is very hilly -- wear comfortable shoes.
Villefranche is very walkable and compact.
Currency & Best Way to Get Money
The euro. There are ATM machines and exchange bureaus in town.
French, though English is generally understood.
Provencal wine. Original artwork by unknown artists who pepper the port with their easels. Tableclothes and linens in Provencal florals.
More Cruise Itineraries
- Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Edge Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Reflection Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Brilliance of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
- Vision of the Seas Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Independence of the Seas Cruises to Europe
- Explorer of the Seas Cruises to Europe