Cruises to the Bahamas
Calm beaches and relaxing ambience make The Bahamas a classic cruising favorite. This is where most cruise lines have their private islands, and water sports, such as snorkeling, sailing and jet skiing, are also popular shore excursions.Read Bahamas Cruise Reviews
Bahamas Cruise TipsBahamas are ideal for first-time cruisers. Read our best tips on ships, itineraries and shore excursions.
Best Bahamas Shore Excursions for FamiliesEntertaining the whole clan in the Bahamas is easier than you think!
6 Cruise Line Private IslandsWhat can you expect from a private island day? Here's what you need to know.
- 6 Cruise Line Private Islands
- 6 Ways to Enjoy Half Moon Cay, Carnival's Private Island
- Bahamas Cruise Tips
- Bahamas vs. Caribbean Cruises
- Bermuda vs. Bahamas
- Best Bahamas Shore Excursions
- Best Bahamas Shore Excursions for Families
- Best Caribbean Private Island Shore Excursions
- Come Aboard My Adults-Only Voyage on Disney Wonder
Castaway CayCastaway Cay, formerly Gorda Cay, is an ultra-tidy 1,000-acre splash ...
CocoCayCocoCay, formerly Little Stirrup Cay, is an island in the Bahamas' ...
FreeportFreeport, an industrial center, is located on Grand Bahama Island, ...
Great Stirrup CayPerhaps the most famous occupant of Great Stirrup Cay -- located in ...
Half Moon CayIn 1997, Holland America Line purchased Little San Salvador from its ...
NassauNassau, with its blend of influences from West Africa to England and ...
Princess CaysExclusive to Princess Cruises passengers on Eastern, Southern and ...
We just got back a few days ago from our cruise and to be honest we had some hesitation about going just as Adults (our children were at their grandparents). We wanted to go on a cruise for our 8th anniversary (my wife's first, my 7th) and this was ... Read more
Anniversary on the Booze CruiseBBCoach12We decided to book this cruise as our anniversary vacation. The fact that it was "Open Bar" didn't hurt either. Before we left, i read reviews from past passengers and was worried based on what was written. However, it wasn't as bad as ... Read more
Better then expecteddavidsrecruitingI wanted a quick getaway so I took this short cruise to Freeport. The crew were all so friendly, the activities were fun and I did things like bingo that I hadn't done in years. I was expecting average food but the food, waiters and the restaurant ... Read more
Subpar in many waysRobLifeComparing everything to our previous cruise on the same class of ship, Grandeur of the Seas, it was nearly worse in every way. The ship is in desperate need of an update and overhaul. Our room looked like it had seen many years of abuse and, ... Read more
We chose this boat due to the itinerary meeting out needs. It was our first cruise so we didn't know what to expect, but left with a desire to do it again. Don't let the rust on the exterior scare you. This boat is well maintained inside and is ... Read more
Best honeymoon evervahnxThe ship was clean, the staff was friendly and the food was plentiful and awesome. Many activities and entertain during our stay. The only complaint I have is the Muster station drill at the beginning, too long. but it's mandatory so whatever.The ... Read more
Great Cruisejenray05We have been on 2 Carnival Cruises previously and Royal Caribbean was by far the better of the two. The embarkment was quick and easy, especially if you printed out your Seapass card before getting to the service desk. We,me and boyfriend, got to ... Read more
- Diving - Nassau, Freeport or Key West? NYHartChapp
- Nassau- what was your best "non-excursion" NYHartChapp
- Excursions or not? Nassau, Bahamas cruiseapril
- Do I have time to get to Cable Beach? cruiseapril
- First time cruisers , what to do in Nassua and freeport ? cruiseapril
- Freeport taxi costs? Katakat
- Grouper- Where in Nassau can i get a good grouper sandwich? scubagirrl
- Nassau and Freeport Activities for Large Group in the "Winter" IHeartTravel5
- Small group snorkelling in Nassau Tananda
- Carnival Freeport All-inclusive Beach Day Cruisefanatic71