Cruises to Cuba
While cruises to Cuba have been popular among international travelers for decades, Americans have missed out. Now regulation changes mean more cruise lines are cruising to Cuba, allowing everyone to enjoy the largest Caribbean island's signature architecture, art, food and music, as well as beautiful beaches. Tour Havana in a car from the 1950s or see UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Cienfuegos and Trinidad.Read Cuba Cruise Reviews
- 21 Tips for Americans Traveling to Cuba on a Cruise
- 8 Reasons a Cruise is the Best Way to Visit Cuba
- 8 Things Not to Do on a Cruise to Cuba
- Cuba Cruising Tips
- Cuba People to People Visa Options for American Cruisers
- Ernest Hemingway Tour in Havana: We Try It
- One Day in Havana for Cruise Passengers
- Pictures From a Cuba Cruise
- Q&A: Can Americans Travel to Cuba on a Cruise?
- The Tropicana in Havana: We Try It
- Which Cruise Should You Take to Cuba?
CienfuegosKnown as the Pearl of the South, Cienfuegos enjoys a position as a ...
HavanaCuba's capital city truly must have been one of the finest cities in ...
Isla de La JuventudIsla de la Juventud has been mostly ignored by the Cuban government ...
Santiago de CubaWith 1.2 million inhabitants, Santiago de Cuba is the country's ...
My husband and I chose this cruise since it looked like a nice way to see Cuba and, as Florida locals, we love Key West and Cozumel, and Tampa was very close and convenient to where we live. The ship is SMALL. No surprise here, but seriously, for ... Read more
Cuba for the first timeTyreelesWe chose this cruise because of the Cuba stop. Excellent shore excursion on new buses with a very knowledgeable guide. We wanted to see Cuba before it changes. The process has begun with new hotels going in the downtown. One of the best part of the ... Read more
Poor Planning & ExecutionelohiteaWe went for a friend's 50th Birthday. I had special food needs and requested it from the cruise line over a month before the cruise. It was poorly planned by the cruise line and poorly executed. The wait staff never asked if anyone had any ... Read more
Fabulous Cruise to CubaKikigoesWe chose this cruise for Havana and we enjoyed it. Embarcation was fast so we were at Crossings by 12:30. Room was ready by 1:30. Our steward Andre was very helpful getting us another chair for the balcony as there were 3 of us. I was rather ... Read more
Hot in HavanaNomo73We traveled on this cruise with extended family. We had a great time based on who we were with but the ship was pretty small with not all that many activities. The positives - very nice massage in the spa, bartenders and wait staff were attentive ... Read more
We chose this cruise because it was going to Cuba. This ship was refurbished and is considered "small" but needs to be smaller to fit in Havana's tight port. The ship, although older, was immaculate and well maintained. The staff was ... Read more
Key West and Havanagator88I selected this cruise based on the itinerary. Getting to see Havana as a wonderful experience for me any my boys (though we did sadly have some rain). Since I had two boys with me, we did the 3 hour bus tour. Would like to have spent more time ... Read more
- Trump's changes to Cuba travel from US harz99
- "Best" Coffee Houses in Havana nlb1050
- Convertible Cars Cruisin4aTan
- Cienfuegos & Other Cuba Questions IWantToLiveOverTheSea
- Any reviews of Empress of Seas "Best of Havana" all day excursion? Roberson404
- Is Cruising to Cuba Really Worth the Extra Costs? Roberson404
- Very Long Delays When Disembarking in Tampa from Cuba Cruise? EatonDoolittle
- Very confused about ships tours vs private tours bcaha
- Day Tours in Havana? Daisy59
- US$ to CUC math.... VidaNaPraia