Cruises to Cuba
While cruises to Cuba have been popular among international travelers for decades, Americans have missed out. Now regulation changes mean more cruise lines are cruising to Cuba, allowing everyone to enjoy the largest Caribbean island's signature architecture, art, food and music, as well as beautiful beaches. Tour Havana in a car from the 1950s or see UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Cienfuegos and Trinidad.Read Cuba Cruise Reviews
- 21 Tips for Americans Traveling to Cuba on a Cruise
- 8 Reasons a Cruise is the Best Way to Visit Cuba
- 8 Things Not to Do on a Cruise to Cuba
- Cuba Cruising Tips
- Cuba People to People Visa Options for American Cruisers
- Ernest Hemingway Tour in Havana: We Try It
- One Day in Havana for Cruise Passengers
- Pictures From a Cuba Cruise
- Q&A: Can Americans Travel to Cuba on a Cruise?
- The Tropicana in Havana: We Try It
- Which Cruise Should You Take to Cuba?
CienfuegosKnown as the Pearl of the South, Cienfuegos enjoys a position as a ...
HavanaCuba's capital city truly must have been one of the finest cities in ...
Isla de La JuventudIsla de la Juventud has been mostly ignored by the Cuban government ...
Santiago de CubaWith 1.2 million inhabitants, Santiago de Cuba is the country's ...
We wanted to see Havana and the overnight was a great option and experience. The amount of time in Havana was perfect. We stayed in room 8186.......in the aft.....a suite that had two balcony's (Carlotta Suite?) and it was a great room. The ... Read more
Temper expectations, and you'll be finenodumblondOur cruising history: this was my 23rd cruise and my partner’s 20th – mostly on Royal, with some Carnival, HAL, and Celebrity trips thrown in for good measure. This was our first cruise having obtained Diamond status with Royal. ... Read more
Great time visiting CubajsheerinI chose this cruise because it offered a relatively good price to visit Cuba, a place my family has wanted to see for many years. Getting on and off the ship was quick and easy due to the smaller number of passengers. There was hardly a wait at any ... Read more
Amazing Adventure!emscot20This was an absolutely wonderful cruise. We chose this cruise mainly because it was going to Havana and that it had an overnight itinerary there. After reading many reviews, I finally booked it for my husband's birthday and I am so glad that I did. ... Read more
Not Your Usual Norwegian Experiencefamilyof3travelsAs a 4th time cruiser on Norwegian, I was not prepared for the substandard Norwegian Sky. While the food was plentiful, it lacked the quality of Norwegian cruises I have experienced before and service in the dining rooms left a lot to be desired. ... Read more
Sky is Underrated !!17jpeachesAfter reading several critics before sailing last week I was expecting a ship that was below par on every detail including the rooms, food, and entertainment. However, I was very impressed from the moment we got on board. I had an inside room ... Read more
A bucket list itinerarykitten1965We chose this cruise because it was going to Cuba, and we wanted to see Havana before you could no longer go as a U.S. citizen, or before it became commercialized. We stayed in the Ybor district before the cruise for 2 days, 1 would have been ... Read more
- Cuba in November SuzCruise
- Havana confusion alfaeric
- Currency Exchange pbenjamin
- Sail & Sign Card for Carnival Maine76
- Carnival: Top 10 Best of Havana Excursion Bobbysjack
- Transportation from cruise port to Tampa airport? decemberroses
- Santiago de Cuba pbenjamin
- Cuc pbenjamin
- NCL Sky question bcaha
- Oil Spill in Havana Harbor on 9/26/17 Maine76