Cruises to Cuba
While cruises to Cuba have been popular among international travelers for decades, Americans have missed out. Now regulation changes mean more cruise lines are cruising to Cuba, allowing everyone to enjoy the largest Caribbean island's signature architecture, art, food and music, as well as beautiful beaches. Tour Havana in a car from the 1950s or see UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Cienfuegos and Trinidad.Read Cuba Cruise Reviews
- 21 Tips for Americans Traveling to Cuba on a Cruise
- 8 Reasons a Cruise is the Best Way to Visit Cuba
- 8 Things Not to Do on a Cruise to Cuba
- Cuba Cruising Tips
- Cuba People to People Visa Options for American Cruisers
- Ernest Hemingway Tour in Havana: We Try It
- One Day in Havana for Cruise Passengers
- Pictures From a Cuba Cruise
- Q&A: Can Americans Travel to Cuba on a Cruise?
- The Tropicana in Havana: We Try It
- Which Cruise Should You Take to Cuba?
CienfuegosKnown as the Pearl of the South, Cienfuegos enjoys a position as a ...
HavanaCuba's capital city truly must have been one of the finest cities in ...
Isla de La JuventudIsla de la Juventud has been mostly ignored by the Cuban government ...
Santiago de CubaWith 1.2 million inhabitants, Santiago de Cuba is the country's ...
First visit to Habana, CubaNMRexachNice four days vacation with some friends. We all have a great time and enjoy the tour through old Habana. The cabin was very clean,the service at the dining was great. The food was very good, they serve different menus every night, I like the Latin ... Read more
RCCL Empress to Cuba... Great TimeFLGatorEngineerThe Empress is a smaller and older ship in Royal Caribbean's fleet, but it was perfect for our desires to relax with our kids, enjoy great food, and visit Havana, Cuba. We also had a great time visiting Key West. The Cuban people were very friendly ... Read more
Very Disappointedbizzy90009I was very underwhelmed and disappointed with my experience cruising with Royal Caribbean. I typically cruise with Carnival and I think I will be going back there (or anywhere else besides Royal Caribbean). If this cruise was meant to represent the ... Read more
Cruise to CubasandijWe chose this cruise when they first announced that they were sailing to Cuba. We wanted to go some place new and some place was hadn't been commercialized yet, this sailing fit the bill for both. The ship is an older one but keep up and clean ... Read more
Adventure of a lifetimesweetnewbieCuba was the trip of a lifetime. The staff was wonderful to us and really only had one issue with a bartender at the comedy lounge. Fortunately our normal bartender came in and helped out and cut him off as he was very rude. Excursions were very ... Read more
Wonderful cruise to CubaDSeattleI planned this vacation at the last minute to coincide with my husbands work break. We had never cruised with Norwegian before, but it was the cruise that fit best into the time we had and we really wanted to visit Cuba. We found the ship to be in ... Read more
Cuba was beautifulSayeeda DThis was my first cruise and my first time out of the country other than Canada and Mexico border. This was the best experience it was just beautiful. Going to Cuba made me appreciate life on another level. The beaches was something I had never seen ... Read more
- "Best" Coffee Houses in Havana VidaNaPraia
- Historic background: William Morgan NMG318
- Family Visit pbenjamin
- Is Cruising to Cuba Really Worth the Extra Costs? VidaNaPraia
- Buena Vista or Tropicana or Parisian shows... Knighton
- Our Private Havana Tour, July 17 alfaeric
- Weekend in Havana on PBS teachatthebeach
- Trump's changes to Cuba travel from US VidaNaPraia
- Which cruise lines go to Cuba from US ports? roothy123