Cruises to Hawaii
Aloha! Island hop your way through Hawaii on a cruise. On Oahu, visit Honolulu's Waikiki Beach and pay your respects at Pearl Harbor. View active volcanos on Hawaii, the Big Island, seek out water sports in laidback Maui and escape from it all in Kauai.Read Hawaii Cruise Reviews
Hawaii Cruise TipsNew to the Aloha state? We've got everything you need to know about this corner of paradise.
Extraordinary Excursions: HawaiiFrom active adventures to native culture, shore excursions can help you get the most out of Hawaii. Read our choices.
Top Ways to Save Money in HawaiiWho says a Hawaiian cruise has to break the bank? Check out top tips for affordable (and free!) port activities.
- 6 Things You Didn't Know About Taking a Hawaii Cruise
- Best Beaches: Hawaii
- Editor's Picks: Best Bets for Hawaiian Culture
- Embarkation in Honolulu Cruise Port
- Hawaii Cruise Tips
- Hawaii's Best Shore Excursions
- My First Cruise To ... Hawaii
- One Day in Honolulu Pre- or Post-Cruise
- Top 10 Hawaii Water Activities
- Top Ways to Save Money on a Hawaii Cruise
- Visiting Hawaii by Cruise or by Land: Pros and Cons
- Whale Watching in Hawaii
HiloTo really experience Hilo, forget first impressions and dive right in ...
HonoluluWith a cosmopolitan population of 950,000, Honolulu is Hawaii's ...
KauaiKauai is the oldest of the eight major Hawaiian Islands, with ...
KonaWhile cruise ships call it "Kona," this stop on the western part of ...
MauiKnown the world over as a "trip of a lifetime" destination, the ...
This is the Most interesting Cruise. History of Pear Harbor Tour & boat ride was amazing & AN Honor. Ship board activities were so fun, too many activities to attend all. THe night time musicals, shows & dancing were fun & each ... Read more
Not quite what I expectedgatorsmsThe cruise was nice but I really expected more. It was a once in a life time experience so my expectations were really high. The cabin was good but was not clean... what a disappointment, seriously I had to clean the toilet before using, very ... Read more
Beyond Expectations.jimcroseThe things we liked about this cruise: 1. On board service was exceptional. After 6 cruises on four different lines, first time i have ever felt at home. 2. Theater has seat rows spaced widely enough to allow taller ... Read more
Fun for the familySchwabytooA few glitches are to be expected and happened, but there discription of the excursion "Rainforest Zipline & Waterfall Adventure" is total fictitious. It is a totally beginner course with very little thrill. I am 73 and it was a ... Read more
Anniversary CruiseJune and JoeyMy husband and I originally planned this cruise for our 30 year wedding anniversary, but time constraints forced us to delay a year. After research, we realized that this cruise was the most cost effective way to explore 4 Hawaiian islands. We ... Read more
Around the Islands in 7 dayslindylou74Having done a land tour of the Hawaiian Islands, this was a good opportunity to see the islands in a different view. We love the idea of only unpacking once and have done several cruises. The staff were excellent. The shore excursions although ... Read more
I think everyone needs to do one Hawaiian cruise in their lives – for the simple reason you have the ability to check out each island cruise line stops at to see which island you like best, this is a taste of which island may want to go back ... Read more
- Recommendations for each Hawaiian Port? Keith1010
- Maui Car Rental Question Captain Canuck
- Chief's Luau and Sea Life Park question Silver Sweethearts
- Early USS Arizona tickets never made available lbfluffy
- AAA Discount Available at Germaine's Luau Cruisen Elf
- Na Pali Coast From the Stern of the POA VTSteerage
- Scuba Diving Adventures kngtrtn
- Helicopter tours INDIANA JOE
- POA Maui - Kahului Overnight Car Rental Parking excitedtocruise
- Things to do in Honolulu after 3pm? geeko1