Cruises to Hawaii
Aloha! Island hop your way through Hawaii on a cruise. On Oahu, visit Honolulu's Waikiki Beach and pay your respects at Pearl Harbor. View active volcanos on Hawaii, the Big Island, seek out water sports in laidback Maui and escape from it all in Kauai.Read Hawaii Cruise Reviews
Hawaii Cruise TipsNew to the Aloha state? We've got everything you need to know about this corner of paradise.
Extraordinary Excursions: HawaiiFrom active adventures to native culture, shore excursions can help you get the most out of Hawaii. Read our choices.
Top Ways to Save Money in HawaiiWho says a Hawaiian cruise has to break the bank? Check out top tips for affordable (and free!) port activities.
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Taking a Hawaii Cruise
- Best Beaches: Hawaii
- Editor's Picks: Best Bets for Hawaiian Culture
- Embarkation in Honolulu Cruise Port
- Hawaii Cruise Tips
- Hawaii's Best Shore Excursions
- My First Cruise To ... Hawaii
- One Day in Honolulu Pre- or Post-Cruise
- Top 10 Hawaii Water Activities
- Top Ways to Save Money on a Hawaii Cruise
- Visiting Hawaii by Cruise or by Land: Pros and Cons
- Whale Watching in Hawaii
HiloTo really experience Hilo, forget first impressions and dive right in ...
HonoluluWith a cosmopolitan population of 950,000, Honolulu is Hawaii's ...
KauaiKauai is the oldest of the eight major Hawaiian Islands, with ...
KonaWhile cruise ships call it "Kona," this stop on the western part of ...
MauiKnown the world over as a "trip of a lifetime" destination, the ...
I have experienced 4 other cruises between Royal Caribbean and Carnival in the past. This was my first trip to Hawaii and my first Norwegian cruise. Good things: Destination was amazing! Each island of Hawaii was different and well worth ... Read more
Best vacation ever!DebraG500Our cruise included a hotel the night before departure. We spent the night at the Waikiki Marriott. What a beautiful place! Thanks, NCL. We traveled with our immediate family, 10 in total. The kids caught an Uber at the hotel and went to walk ... Read more
I am a big fan of cruising and went with my family for the 7/1/2017 cruise. We found a decent deal, seemed a bit cheaper perhaps because the cruise covered the 4th of July holiday. I am 31 and single people my age don't usually have an interest in ... Read more
First time with NCLflorenceabramsonWe had been to Hawaii (Oahu and Kauai) fifteen years ago and decided it was time to go back. Since we wanted to see some of the other islands, we thought a cruise was the best way. We’re retired and traveled as a couple. It would have been ... Read more
Awesome way to get to the islandsgrada289Pre cruise hotel was a nightmare but got there in the end,ok getting to ship was a bit of a circus but once we did chris escorted us on board ,the entire process was less than 15 minutes so that was great.- in fact chris was great in every respect ... Read more
We were on our honeymoon---second marriage---and he'd never been there. I am a silver Lattitudes member. We spent the first night at the Ashton, courtesy of the cruise ship package, Myseriously, our reservation had bee changed form the Marriott and ... Read more
Wanted to see several of the different Hawaiian Islands in a short time period. The boarding process was very quick and easy. It started at ~12 - 1 pm, we did not arrive until 3:34 (have to be on board by 5pm) and just walked straight onto the ship. ... Read more
- Hilo - Can I do all of This?? cccole
- Maui help Astro Flyer
- Astro flyer you are the best Josie2
- Kualoa Ranch in Oahu scrapmom1
- POA in 2018 - So many questions emarismom
- How is the Splash Academy on the Pride of America? TinAlaska
- NCL-POA: Does It Still Cruise Past the Big Island Volcano at Night? pizzalady1
- Splendor-14 day hawaii- Any excursions involving sea turtles? Astro Flyer
- Uber experience ruecatt
- Aloha Shirts (Made in HI) - Where to Purchase cccole