Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping off point for cruisetours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 12 Alaska Cruise Tour Activities Not to Miss
- 18 Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2017
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Destinations
- Alaska Cruise Tour Tips
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Active Alaska Cruise
- Come Aboard My Cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
- Come Aboard My Exotic Inside Passage Alaska Cruise on Safari Explorer
- Come Aboard My Family Cruise to Alaska on Seven Seas Mariner
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 12 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Dog Sledding in Alaska: We Try It
- Embarkation in Seward (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Whittier (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- Luxury Cruises to Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver Pre- or Post-Cruise
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
TalkeetnaWith a population of 876, the quirky town of Talkeetna -- located ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
Just back from the Legend. Enjoyed many things about the Legend. Yes the ship is older but there is still much charm to be found. First our Cabin steward Iwayan was awesome. Everyday a towel animal and he remembered our names saying hi to us by ... Read more
Military family: First-time cruisers and we are CRUISE FANS now!! :)livingawarriorlifeWow, where do I begin?? I have so many amazing things to say, so this will be quite lengthy. My husband and I just took our very first cruise, aboard the Norwegian Pearl to Alaska from August 6-13, 2017. We are in our early 30's. We booked fairly ... Read more
Fantastic First CruiseCutequailWe chose this cruise for a variety of reasons:1. Dreamed of going on a cruise but was fearful of getting sea sick(have been ill on small boats) We heard from 2 friends that the Alaskan Cruise was inland and smoother.2.We wanted to go in August. 3. ... Read more
Alaskan Birthday CruisetigribWe were not thrilled about this cruise to Alaska. The port stops were too short, not enough time left to visit the town after an excursion. Because, at the end o the cruise, there was an incident in the warehouse the disembarkation was delayed, ... Read more
I Was Terrifiedkwecruz2I had read so many bad reviews about the ship after booking I was terrified that we were going to have an awful trip and since three other couples were joining us based on my choice I would have felt terrible if all of the bad reviews were true. ... Read more
Family CruiseLarrythegWe live in Seattle so we did not have to travel far to catch the ship,. Boarding was very smooth at first it seemed hectic with so many passengers arriving at the same time but as soon as a porter gathered all f are luggage and we preceded to the ... Read more
Celebrity gave us the best deal for a group/family cruise. The staff were excellent as was the food. Cabins were clean and had plenty of storage. We had three in a veranda stateroom but wouldn't want a fourth person in there. The ship is ... Read more
- Glacier Bay Foggy Did not see Glaciers red212fire212
- Royal Caribbean northbound cruisetour luggage Seamingo
- Mendenhall Glacier vs Davidson Glacier Sleddogs
- Verizon Service Love the beach
- Denali or Rocky Mountaineer? mapleleaves
- Skagway helicopter glacial tours thescot1234
- Princess Transfer in Anchorage AKStafford
- Restaurants in Juneau for dinner Mxmom242
- Northern Lights gmazz
- Getting from Seattle to Vancouver- is there an easy way? martincath