Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping off point for cruisetours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 12 Alaska Cruise Tour Activities Not to Miss
- 18 Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2017
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Destinations
- Alaska Cruise Tour Tips
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Active Alaska Cruise
- Come Aboard My Cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
- Come Aboard My Exotic Inside Passage Alaska Cruise on Safari Explorer
- Come Aboard My Family Cruise to Alaska on Seven Seas Mariner
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 12 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Dog Sledding in Alaska: We Try It
- Embarkation in Seward (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Whittier (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- Luxury Cruises to Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver Pre- or Post-Cruise
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
TalkeetnaWith a population of 876, the quirky town of Talkeetna -- located ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
Alaska CruiseGraywolf999We choose this cruise because we have sail CARNIVAL many times. This by far was worst cruise I have been on. Designations were good. Service was very poor in the main dinning room. Had to ask for drinks, if you asked for something like extra butter ... Read more
Cruise to Alaska on the SunDekbamWe sailed the Sun from Vancouver to Seward in July: two parents, two teens. We had two inside staterooms, which were surprisingly roomy with great storage. The ship is dated in décor but very well maintained. Throughout our cruise, all ... Read more
Was celebrating 25th Anniversary. Third Cruise, last two in late 80's, Carnival & Princess Cruise chosen through RCI Travel using exchange points for discounted fares. Qualified for "Pick Two of Four" bonus packages in price. ... Read more
The Best of Alaskartraut1111This cruise was a great experience. The ship was very clean, service was outstanding - especially the bar staff and cabin stewards. Offers a wide variety of food options and the beverage package is a plus. Getting on and off the ship (Vancouver ... Read more
Repeat cruiserbnaticchiaMany great things- food, weather and scenery. We ate at 4 if the fine dinig places and that was a great experience. Disappointed in all the "extras" they charge for and limited activities while at sea. 49.00 for 3 Bingo cards is ... Read more
Excellent boat and cruiseAlex KnoellEverything went as planned. We spent time off the ship in every port, including Seattle which was our departure point. Out excursions were great, especially the whale watching/Mendenhall Glacier excursion. Cabins were cleaned and well ... Read more
Bland food and unpleasant staffdragon_JThere were 17 of us in the group and common consensus is most staff look miserable, no hello's and no smiles. The exception is our room steward and waiter at our fix dinning. We all had high expectations on quality of service and food and were ... Read more
- Can't decide, Denali DIY ? Straitlover
- 7 days DIY on land then Radiance southbound. 6/2/17 - 6/17/17 OCSC Mike
- Looking for smaller ship new_cruiser
- Timing of Juneau whale tour LinVirginia
- Solstice passengers - dock questions LinVirginia
- Juneau - Mt Roberts Tram cruiseguy1016
- Why is the heli/dog sledding so expensive??? Robinhill
- Denali today...bears, bears, and more bears skiiergirl
- Our Alaska adventure on the Norwegian Sun, June 5-12 Mitch2016
- Vancouver Hotel timkatmom