Complaints Arising from COVID-19 Cancellations
Recommendations Regarding Refunds
- Full refunds must be paid within 60 days following a passenger refund request for voyages that are canceled or delayed more than 24 hours for any reason other than governmental order or regulation;
- Sailings canceled due to government order or regulations must be refunded within 180 days following a passenger request.
- Consumers canceling as a result of a public health emergency when their selected sailing is still set to embark on schedule will have to provide Future Cruise Credit equal to the consumer's amount of deposit.
- Cruise lines may set a reasonable deadline for the consumer to request a refund, no later than six months after the scheduled voyage.
- Refunds should include all ancillary fees paid
- Refunds should be processed to the original form of payment.