August 5, 2019
(3:43 p.m. EDT) -- Fans of John Heald can get excited about nine upcoming Carnival voyages featuring the line's brand ambassador as cruise director.
The sailings range from four to 10 nights, and they will be sprinkled throughout the year from September 2019 through September 2020. Most of the voyages sail out of Florida, but there are also Galveston, Long Beach and Barcelona departures.
While onboard, Heald will appear on a special edition of Carnival's live morning show, and he will host a special casino event and a version of the "Love & Marriage" show.
On his Facebook page, which has nearly 250,000 followers, Heald takes questions from fans, features polls about Carnival-related topics and posts news about the line.
The 2019 John Heald cruises are as follows:
- 7-night cruise on Carnival Breeze out of Port Canaveral departing September 7
- 6-night cruise on Carnival Magic out of Fort Lauderdale departing October 20
- 4-night cruise on Carnival Sensation out of Miami departing October 31
- 6-night cruise on Carnival Magic out of Fort Lauderdale departing November 17
The 2020 John Heald cruises are as follows:
- 7-night cruise on Carnival Conquest out of Miami departing February 1
- 5-night cruise on Carnival Dream out of Galveston departing March 7
- 7-night cruise on Carnival Panorama out of Long Beach departing April 11
- 10-night cruise on Carnival Radiance out of Barcelona departing April 29
- 8-night cruise on Carnival Horizon out of Miami departing September 5