Florence (Livorno) Siena Excursion Reviews

View Siena through the eyes of a local as you join a tour through the medieval city made up of yellow-ochre buildings, terracotta rooftops and houses covered in green shutters.
Sienna was brilliant.
Sienna was brilliant. Loved wandering around and hearing the history of Sienna.
Sienna was brilliant. Loved wandering around and hearing the history of Sienna. Read Less
Sail Date July 2017
Shore Excursion Provider: Seabourn Cruise Line
A wonderful walking tour of the city with an excellent guide.
A wonderful walking tour of the city with an excellent guide.
A wonderful walking tour of the city with an excellent guide. Read Less
Sail Date May 2017
Shore Excursion Provider: Seabourn Cruise Line
Our driver dropped us off in Siena and after a delicious lunch, at a restaurant recommended by the driver, we toured the Duomo and the area around the Piazza del Campo. Read Less
Sail Date October 2016
Shore Excursion Provider: Oceania Cruises
So impressed with Siena.
So impressed with Siena. I would return. The Il Campo is classic for a lunch and wine. Can't wait to see the el Palio sometime in my life. look it up!! Read Less
Sail Date September 2016