Labadee Ziplining Excursion Reviews

Labadee Ziplining cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Soar among the scenery in this thrilling excursion. It is sure to be a highlight of your trip!
Member Image bjxon23
Oct 2017
This was the exhilarating and thrilling...definitely the best zip-line I've ever experienced.
Read bjxon23's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image mae_cait
Oct 2017
Was a wonderful, thrilling experience - to see the breathtaking view of Labadee in a sky perspective.
Read mae_cait's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image matardif
Sep 2017
We booked when it was discounted and glad we did. People were very nice and the zip line ride was great.
Read matardif's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Rovertech
Aug 2017
Dragon zip line, I bought a GoPro just for this. There was still time for a great beach day at Nellies beach. The ship gave everyone eclipse glasses and we watched the eclipse as well. It was only 78%, not a total eclipse from Labidee but awesome day.
Read Rovertech's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image robnbill
Aug 2017
This was extremely fun. The Only downside was the cost. For Approximately $100 you get a fairly long test line, and the huge Dragon's Flight across the bay. Very fast and fun. If you have the money, I highly recommend the excursion.
Read robnbill's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image viktor0630
Aug 2017
- What an incredible view. My girlfriend had back surgery over a year ago and the zipline was so smooth that she had no complains. I wish they made more ziplines because two is not enough.
Read viktor0630's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image So Cal Equestrian
Aug 2017
This was the best zip line of the whole cruise. We have zip lined for years and on this cruise, we zip lined in 3 ports, but this one beat them all! The staff were super friendly and treated us like human beings. That was really nice. But the best part was the zip line itself. It's super long and exciting, especially since most of it is over crystal clear, turquoise water. Amazing! I wish we could have done it again. Labadee is definitely the BEST port on this cruise.
Read So Cal Equestrian's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Ehoolihan
Jul 2017
Amazing, book early, for a better price, unique zipline over the sea, unforgettable
Read Ehoolihan's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image welikestuff
Jul 2017
Beautiful experience. Seemed a little short, but was great fun and the view was spectacular.
Read welikestuff's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image khayes
Jul 2017
It was very fun but very hot. We also rented 2 cabana's, they were a must and well worth the $.
Read khayes's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image ET Vacation Cruisers
Jul 2017
This was a breath-taking and wonderful ride and view across the beach. You are giving clear directions and load up on a truck to transport you to the zipline point. I did like the trial run on a smaller zipling before going to the main zipline. I've ziplined before but this was the first over/across a beautiful & clear beach. The staff was supportive and answered any questions. The complied with letting friends and families to zipline together (at the same time). There were 5 lines to zipline at once! It was a FANTASTIC pleasure!!
Read ET Vacation Cruisers's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image brmillz16
Jul 2017
simply amazing!!! highly recommend... a bit pricy but the view of the zipline is the best we have ever done.
Read brmillz16's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image sailing the ocean blue
Jul 2017
The zip lining was awsome food was very good especially the ribs.
Read sailing the ocean blue's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image mistique1125
Loved this.
Read mistique1125's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Brad71
Jul 2017
We've done many ziplines in the past but this one was one of our favorites. It is high, long, fast, and has a beautiful view of the beach, water, and ship!
Read Brad71's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image nmdickerson
Jul 2017
My husband did this excursion and said it was great. We actually heard him call out my daughter's name as he was ziplining down so was able to see him do it from the beach. That was amazing. Zipling was one of the highlights of his day on Labadee!
Read nmdickerson's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image mcneills
Awesome experience!
Read mcneills's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image CruisingTheCaribbean2015
Jul 2017
This was a bucket list item. The cost was very high for a 2 minute 40 second zip line experience. I am glad I did it once, but would not pay 77.00 per person to do this again. ( I got a deal, the price is usually 100.00)
Read CruisingTheCaribbean2015's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image coffee1962
Jul 2017
Love it. This my hubby and I 2nd time zip lining at Labadee. Our son's first time and he love it.
Read coffee1962's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Chip Edler
Jul 2017
It was fast, exciting and I would do it again.......
Read Chip Edler's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Steve.S.-Florida
Jul 2017
you cant miss this experience even if you think you are scared. just do it.
Read Steve.S.-Florida's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Vick.68
Excellent zip line
Read Vick.68's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Dave1jm1
Jul 2017
am not sure it is worth the money but if you have money to spend then do it.
Read Dave1jm1's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image katbaran
Jul 2017
The view is amazing and even though we've been on more thrilling zip line tours, it was really great and would do again. It's one of those that you wish you could just keep doing all day.
Read katbaran's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image mrsesparza
Jul 2017
Fun experience but only 1 line and you are sitting more that really zip lining.
Read mrsesparza's full Allure of the Seas cruise review