3. Shore Excursions
  4. Shanghai Shore Excursions
  5. Suzhou/The Humble Administrator's Garden

Shanghai Suzhou/The Humble Administrator's Garden Excursion Reviews

If you're looking for a moment of reprieve, you must visit The Humble Administrator's Garden. The tranquil atmosphere and the impeccable design make this garden a special trip that everyone will enjoy.
Sail Date: August 2018
We visited Suzhou and Tongli with China Tour, we had a very nice guide Candy, whose English and Humour was flawless !! I strongly recommend Tongli as a very lovely and quiet water village, with a lot of character. Read Less
Shore Excursion Provider: Princess Cruises
Breathtaking.
Sail Date: March 2016
Breathtaking. Crowded!
Breathtaking. Crowded! Read Less
Shore Excursion Provider: Princess Cruises
Long bus ride from Shanghai to Suzhou.
Sail Date: March 2015
Long bus ride from Shanghai to Suzhou. Interesting to see how the space between the two cities has been built up to form one huge metropolitan area. We found the garden very crowded and not yet at its spring peak. Read Less
Shore Excursion Provider: Ponant
Sail Date: October 2014
I have seen several Chinese gardens in the US that are every bit as good if not better. Read Less
Shore Excursion Provider: Viking River Cruises