Roatan Horseback Riding Excursion Reviews

Roatan Horseback Riding cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Kids and beginners can join experienced equestrians in a memorable horseback-riding trip along the beach and into the hills at West Bay (Keifetos Resort) or between Calabash Bight and Paya Bay on the island's south side (Roatan Ridge Ranch).
Member Image arunk
Jul 2017
V good especially with the walk In ocean but pricey for 1 hr ride
Read arunk's full MSC Opera cruise review
Provider: MSC Cruises
Member Image Justmediana
Jun 2017
Guide was outstanding horses were somewhat on thin side.
Read Justmediana's full Carnival Glory cruise review
Member Image JLvacation
Apr 2017
We enjoyed our cruise . The horseback riding is not what we where led to believe. However the beach an people where nice ... however wouldn't book this excursion again !
Read JLvacation's full Rhapsody of the Seas cruise review
Member Image EffieJean
Apr 2017
Wonderful horseback ride, beautiful beach, friendly staff, beautiful horses. The only issue I have is that when I went up to view our pictures for purchase, I was told to wait just a minute while they download the files, while I was standing there waiting, another couple of people came up and they waited on them first, then another very rude lady came up and pushed her way in front of me to get her pics, and then we had to leave to get back on time, I was given a card to access my pics online to purchase. I have been trying to get these for 4 days now and was initially answered by my email I had to send, because there was no way of viewing on the website I was given, they asked me to send pic of us to find our pics, and I still haven't heard back, and have sent more emails to inquire. They wouldn't allow us to use our own camera during the ride, so these are the only pics we have and I still can't access them. I just want to purchase our pics.
Read EffieJean's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Rickkim
Mar 2017
Nice... private beach. We enjoyed this even though later on ship we noticed bites of some kind. Ring wth pin hole center. No other symptoms, by next day almost gone. The staff was helpful and friendly.
Read Rickkim's full Rhapsody of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Hot Momma Brew
Jan 2017
The owner of the horses was local - knew everything about the island and allowed freedom of riding as per your level of expertise. Felt safe and loved the beach ride on horseback!
Read Hot Momma Brew's full Carnival Dream cruise review
Provider: Ecological Tours & Services
Member Image aotten01
Dec 2016
Totally Awesome. Henry was our guide and took us on a trail and then into the ocean and along and up on to an island. Horses were gentle and well trained. The scenery was gorgeous and the beach was clean. One a kind experience!!!
Read aotten01's full Carnival Vista cruise review
Member Image Nataliemyers
Apr 2016
A must see! I'm a nature lover, and this was wonderful!
Read Nataliemyers's full Norwegian Star cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image sls030992
Mar 2016
PEREFCT!! Everything was so perfect so so so perfect I can't even begin to contain my excited towards this place. The port itself was beautiful but the excursion made it amazing. The private beach was so beautiful and calming, the horses were beautiful and you can ride with flip flops and a bikini. The food at the lionfish bar was awesome. Snorkeling here was so much fun! They also had baby monkeys on site which we got to play with :)
Read sls030992's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Shannans
May 2015
I would so do this again! Was my first time and they had a guide with me the whole time. The owner is so nice and down to earth he treats you like a friend and like he has known you forever.
Read Shannans's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Member Image Caseyfink
Not Rated
Jun 2014

Here we hooked up with roatan Harry who booked us a horseback riding adventure and beach day. He escorted us all day and we always felt safe. The trip was awesome! Probably the prettiest place I've been. We spend the day in west end on the other side of the island from the cruise dock. While the dock is nice, you really need to leave it to experience this island!

Read Caseyfink's full Carnival Glory cruise review