Sitka Tlingit Tribal Show Excursion Reviews

This authentic Native dance performance is educational and entertaining. Held in a traditional style Tlingit Clan House, the performance begins with the sound of a resonating box drum and the aroma of burning cedar as it fills the room. Tlingit dancers enter with beautiful regalia, mesmerizing the audience with ancient songs handed down through generations.
Klingit children singing tribal songs.
Sail Date: July 2017
Klingit children singing tribal songs. Nicely done.
Klingit children singing tribal songs. Nicely done. Read Less
Shore Excursion Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Sail Date: May 2017
Beautiful place, great history with Native and Russian cultures being the most attractive. Favourite port, only port to not feel like an extension of the cruise line. Many local shops and restaurants in walking distance. Read Less
Shore Excursion Provider: Holland America Line
Enjoyed learning about culture.
Sail Date: May 2016
Enjoyed learning about culture.
Enjoyed learning about culture. Read Less
Shore Excursion Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
The Tinglit Tribal show was great!
Sail Date: June 2012
The Tinglit Tribal show was great! Informative and interesting. I would highly recommend it. Sitka was my favorite port and I've been trying to find a way to move there permanently ever since we visited - some day! Read Less
Shore Excursion Provider: Holland America Line