Nassau Atlantis Aquaventure Excursion Reviews

Nassau Atlantis Aquaventure cruise excursion
Overall Rating 317 Reviews
Discover a world of fun and excitement at the largest water-themed attraction in the Caribbean. The resort's 141-acre waterscape includes pools, water coasters, body slides and rivers.
Details & Booking
Member Image AtotheJ
Dec 2018
This waterpark has awesome decor and follows a cool theme everywhere you go. The slides are exhilarating and the pools were so relaxing. We picked an excellent time to go because the park was not crowded at all and our longest wait time was less than 10 minutes. With this excursion we got to walk through the aquarium which was thrilling and could walk down to the private beach to enjoy the ocean. The only downside was that it was very hard to get information for some reason. Any lifeguard or food worker we saw did not give us very clear answers to our questions. We would simply ask how to get to some rides and they would point and saw "that way" and continue doing what they were doing. We asked others park guests and got perfect instructions. Also, make sure you bring a credit card because there were only two places to get food that accepted cash and one of them was Starbucks. The lockers are also cashless so we had to hide our stuff in a secluded area because we couldn't get a locker.
Read AtotheJ's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image shafos05
Dec 2018
Amazing waterpark, lines were short and went quickly. We did the waterslides, current/rapid river, and beach and still had plenty of time for everything!
Read shafos05's full Mariner of the Seas cruise review
Member Image DPCJ2
Nov 2018
Its very nice and a great half day but is so short. I wish it was a whole day. We rented a cabana and it just seemed so great...and then it was over 4 hours later.
Read DPCJ2's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image Cheyshe
Nov 2018
The lazy river wasn't working that day which really was inconvenient since that was the only thing I could do (medical reason) besides the pools. My daughter did enjoy the rapids and the slides. Enjoyed the aquarium and walking through the shops and played a few slot machines. The beach was beautiful. If I had it to do over I would have just paid for the tour and saved money. A lot of walking but I enjoyed the weather.
Read Cheyshe's full Enchantment of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Shellie789
Oct 2018
Awesome can't say enough good things about it. Make sure you see the dig and the Predator Lagoon. Slides are very fun and they have nice play areas for the kids.
Read Shellie789's full Mariner of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Blessed82104
Aug 2018
This place was spectacular! We had such a fun day sliding on waterslides and just enjoying the whole atmosphere. It was absolutely beautiful.
Read Blessed82104's full Norwegian Sky cruise review
Member Image ryguy2008
Aug 2018
Excellent experience with plenty of time to explore the park. This is somewhat costly though.
Read ryguy2008's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Complakated08
Aug 2018
The waterpark was a bit overrated for us, although my 6 yo loved it. The food is grossly overpriced and there's a 25% fee added to anything you order (VAT & Gratuity). Be sure to bring a credit card for locker rentals & most food purchases. The staff at Atlantis are quite dry and some are downright rude. The pools were all closed for over an hour during our visit with no explanation or estimate given for when they'd reopen, in fact the staff were quite hostile when asked about it.
Read Complakated08's full Enchantment of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Cruise RL
Aug 2018
Atlantis is beautiful, clean and the lazy river (that’s not so lazy) and water slides were amazing. I normally don’t like public pools and water slides, but I love Atlantis. Just know that the property is huge, so there’s a lot of walking to get to the water slides and lazy river. I got over 18,000 steps the day I went.
Read Cruise RL's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image marie_s
Jul 2018
Really, really long line to get shuttle to Atlantis. Rained for first two hours there. Didn't open pools because of thunder/possible lightning. Lines were terribly long for slides, so the young ones with us only did one slide. Only thing I did there was river rapids. I really enjoyed it. Atlantis is just overbooked with cruise line people. And the stop was just too short.
Read marie_s's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image garymana
Jul 2018
Had a wonderful time. Great rides and best beaches.
Read garymana's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image kc0727
Jul 2018
Aquaventure is awesome and I'll definitely go back.
Read kc0727's full Grandeur of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Marriott
Member Image Amie H.
Jul 2018
Jaw-dropping scenery, fantastic fun, and pristine waters!
Read Amie H.'s full Enchantment of the Seas cruise review
Member Image mattig88
Jul 2018
Nice enough place, not worth $150/pp to wait in line and get on 4 or 5 slides.
Read mattig88's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Atlantis
Member Image Loopylou87
Jun 2018
Great day at aquaventure rides were great was quite expensive though
Read Loopylou87's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image resplendence
Jun 2018
Fun place but the lines were pretty long for most rides, wish we had longer at Atlantis. Probably not worth what we paid for it overall.
Read resplendence's full Enchantment of the Seas cruise review
Member Image janelleb
May 2018
It was good, but Atlantis is so huge we spent most of our time trying to figure out our way around.
Read janelleb's full MSC Seaside cruise review
Provider: shore excursions
Member Image enapage
May 2018
Expensive and don't have much time at the park once the waterslides open up. If waterslides opened when we were allowed to enter the park, it would have been great, no lines, etc. But once they opened the slides later in the morning, lines formed quickly and slowed down the experience.
Read enapage's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image WayaWayas!
May 2018
Fun Waterpark, nice beaches, casino, aquarium, lots to do!
Read WayaWayas!'s full Norwegian Gem cruise review
Member Image San127
May 2018
The water park was very nice. Even though there were a lot of people there we didn't feel like it hampered our ability to do what we wanted to do and have a great time.
Read San127's full Disney Magic cruise review
Provider: Disney Cruise Line
Member Image atinwad
Apr 2018
Atlantic was amazing. If I could of afforded it I would of went back on the ship grabbed out stuff and stayed at Atlantis and flew home from there. Highly recommend just staying at Atlantis.
Read atinwad's full Norwegian Gem cruise review
Member Image jessking919
Apr 2018
This excursion booked up and the Shore excursion team was able to arrange another offering to allow my family to go. The park was crowded but my family was able to enjoy their time and was able to return to the ship when we desired.
Read jessking919's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image momof5ct
Apr 2018
nice place - kids had a blast - very expensive but a nice place to hang out all day and let the kids go do their thing. Beach and pools plus water park. Food extra but available.
Read momof5ct's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image terase
Apr 2018
Atlantis is amazing, but it took a while to actually get there and we were horribly rushed.
Read terase's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review