Mumbai (Bombay) Taj Mahal Excursion Reviews

Mumbai (Bombay) Taj Mahal cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Regarded by many as one of the most beautiful feats of architecture ever completed, the Taj Mahal was built in the seventeenth century by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife.
Member Image Ima Cruiser
Dec 2016
Rushed and really bad tour providers - could not sit next to your travel companions on the flight due to group booking. Were made to carry box lunches to eat food in the airport with our hands (not sanitary). We were so shocked by Celebrity's lack of preparation for this tour - told the nurse about these conditions and she was shocked as well. We addressed our concerns to Marco - the tour director.
Read Ima Cruiser's full Celebrity Constellation cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image oenone
Mar 2012
This would have been a total '5' if it weren't for some of the transportation: Spice Jet is the Indian low cost air line, and the seats are so jammed together, my spouse could not lower the tray in front of him, and I was pinned in my seat when the person in front of me reclined his seat (leading to very bad back spasms). Also, don't drink the water provided by the train (Neer Rail, I think). According to the doctor we called (Delhi belly is their version of tourista) it's problematic at best and likely the cause of the ailment. The Taj Mahal is fantastic, and the rickshaw ride through Old Delhi could be a thrill ride at Disneyland.
Read oenone's full Pacific Princess cruise review