Curacao Beach Break Excursion Reviews

Curacao Beach Break cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Enjoy a day of sand and surf, and cast away all your worries while on a private beach break excursion in Curacao.
Member Image ILOVEMYLAB
Jul 2017
Took another bus tour and spent 2 hours on a beach. Chairs were extra but worth it. Beach was nice and shady with palm trees and umbrellas. Beach had really nice shops and restaurants lining it so was enjoyable to shop and eat when tired of the sun. Definitely worth the money and not pricey excursion. It was 3 1/2 hours so then we walked back into town to shop. Really cute island!
Read ILOVEMYLAB's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image katertater
Beautiful and restful
Read katertater's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image jbesch
Jul 2017
Mambo Beach was a fun but touristy beach. We swam to the right out of the busy swimming area, and snorkeled under the pier, and then on the other side of the breakwater. Beautiful! We saw a huge sting ray and lots of fish.
Read jbesch's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image johdel
Jun 2017
Not my favorite, but it was nice to see the island while taking the long way to the beach, plus I had teens with me and we stopped at a liquor store. I was disappointed that they wouldn't have stopped my teens from sampling their blue liquor (good thing I did). Maybe Royal needs to put a note on this one for no kids. Also, at the beach, everything cost extra including renting a beach chair! I thought when I paid so much to be there (times 5 people) that simple things like using a chair and the water obstacle course were included, but nope! Be prepared to pull out more money.
Read johdel's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image katimai
Jun 2017
Highlights and Beach Fun, toured the island a bit with a stop at the Curaçao factory with a tasting and then off to Mambo Beach Club, cute little reserve very nice for families especially with small children. The snorkeling was fair there but the beach was nice and there was some shopping in the area.
Read katimai's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image giacinie
nice beach great time
Read giacinie's full Carnival Vista cruise review
Member Image Cindy_C3
May 2017
Terrible, little historical info on this bus ride, beach resort took my $100 for lunch (US) and could only change it in their currency--annoying that they didn't take AmerExp
Read Cindy_C3's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image jqnh
May 2017
Tour of the Island Highlights and Beach day
Read jqnh's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Damspyder
Mar 2017
Enjoyed the snorkeling. Not big beach people so we had just enough time at beach to enjoy.
Read Damspyder's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Rosie
Member Image susnurse
Mar 2017
Ugh Horrible. The tour said to meet at 10am. We were there at 3 minutes till 10 and the tour guide yelled at us that we were late. He yelled at us for about 5 minutes before putting us in a taxi to catch up with the tour bus. it got worse from there and never got better.
Read susnurse's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Provider: United
Member Image katiebird19
Mar 2017
Curacao, oh Curacao! Can I visit this island on every cruise? The excursion was called 'Curacao Highlights,' and was a combination of an island tour, Curacao liquor tasting, and an extended beach break. The guides were wonderful, the beach pristine, and the island full of culture and history. We also immensely enjoyed the shopping and wish we had more time to explore!
Read katiebird19's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image iemahon
Mar 2017
The excursion promised a lovely beach with all facilities. The tour bus dropped us at remote area with no bars , restaurants or toilets and the cost of 2no sunbeds and a brolly was $40 ! We got our excursion money back but we lost a day.
Read iemahon's full Celebrity Eclipse cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image Deck Chair Dave
Feb 2017
Fun time again too rushed should have done DIY
Read Deck Chair Dave's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image witchycruiser
Feb 2017
We did the excursion to the Aquarium beach break. Did not include a visit to the aquarium. The beach was quiet. Included lounge and one drink (non alcoholic). There were various places along the beach to buy food or drinks.
Read witchycruiser's full Caribbean Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image schantz5000
Feb 2017
Tour of the Curacao liquor factory and a beach stop at the Momba Beach Resort.
Read schantz5000's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image cbhimself
Feb 2017
found it cost a lot less than the ship's beach excurions
Read cbhimself's full Oosterdam cruise review
Provider: took a taxi to a beach
Member Image txernurse
Jan 2017
Went to Blue Bay resort. Nice enjoyable day. Tour guide on bus was knowledgeable about Caracao.
Read txernurse's full Zuiderdam cruise review
Member Image keithm
Jan 2017
We do Seaquarium beach. The price includes beach lounger & shade if you wish. I'd recommend skipping the ship excursion & do a taxi. It's cheaper & you're still close to the ship. There are numerous small beach clubs along the beach, some with quite luxurious accommodations for less than $50PP.
Read keithm's full Celebrity Eclipse cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image Computer Man
Jan 2017
Bus was late leaving because of passengers. Tour was fine. Beach was not the one listed and we had to scrounge to find lounge chairs because it was so crowded.
Read Computer Man's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image rickyandbev
Jan 2017
The description of this excursion was deceptive. They led us to believe that we would see historical and interesting sights on the island while traveling to a beach. We traveled through neighborhoods of pricey houses. Went to a crowded small beach and stayed for 1 1/2. Our tour guide had an attitude and opinion and was not afraid to voice it.
Read rickyandbev's full Serenade of the Seas cruise review
Member Image kayakmom
Dec 2016
Went to Blue Bay Resort - very nice - snorkel from the beach.
Read kayakmom's full Koningsdam cruise review
Member Image firefighterman
Dec 2016
We done the Carnival Curacao Beach Escape. It was OK. The bus was late 20 minutes picking us up. You can do the same excursion with Irie Tours which we did two years ago, less cost.
Read firefighterman's full Carnival Vista cruise review
Member Image lindafromwoking
Nov 2016
very pretty town. I did the Curacoa beach express which was excellent and we stopped along the way to see the flamingos. We were taken to the Blue Bay Resort. The snorkelling there was the best I have done in a long time and right from the beach! I did go out of my depth but I am comfortable doing that when I know in a few strokes I can be back where I can stand and as it was a bay there were shallow areas at either side. The only problem I had was that I got left behind! The tour guide miscounted the guests as a couple of people had decided to stay and get a taxi back and the bus left a few minutes early. When I got to where the bus should have been I saw it driving out of the resort. The resort were very helpful and phoned the tour guide who came back to get me in her own car when she had taken everyone else back. On the way back however, her car broke down and we had to flag down a minibus to get us back to the town. Quite an adventure but a bit stressful when it started and you are on your own! In the evening I did the Willemstad by night tour which was also very good. We were taken to a fort with a great view over the town driving over the high Juliana bridge. The dancing was very entertaining.
Read lindafromwoking's full Koningsdam cruise review
Member Image My & Mau
Nov 2016
Went swimming at Blue Bay; beautiful morning!
Read My & Mau's full Koningsdam cruise review
Member Image SteveMcP
Oct 2016
First visit to this stop where we had decided to go to a beach instead of just roaming the downtown shopping area. Went to Mambo beach and it now ranks as one of the top beaches in the world we have gone too. Close to port, inexpensive taxi ride, clean, lots of lounge chairs that didn't cost an arm and a leg to rent. The sand was like talcum power and the water pristine, sandy bottom and refreshing.
Read SteveMcP's full Serenade of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Just a taxi van with three other couples