My wife and I have cruised 6 times in all with RCI, Celebrity, Holland America and P&O - must say that the last offers best value for money, plus good food, service and staterooms Of course, since prices have dropped the Ventura attracts a small number of "Jeremy Kyle" style guests, but they tend to stick to the Waterside buffet and Exchange Bar - so if you eat all meals in one of the waiter service restaurants and pick your bars carefully, you will avoid them almost all of the time. Must recommend The White Room - excellent value for an additional '£25, so much so that we went twice! Duty Free prices excellent - where else can you buy two litre bottles of Navy Dark Rum for '£12 to drink in your stateroom? Freedom Dining in the Cinnamon Restaurant is a must - four of us did not wait once for a table in 2 weeks The 8 sea days were very relaxing and I highly recommend this cruise to anyone who wants good food, service and realises that times have changed and that a wider range of the public will now be around - get used to it and chill out!

Good Value on Ventura