3. Carnival Dream
Embarkation was a dream literally! As soon as we got to Port Canaveral, we were through security and were getting our Sail & Sign cards, it took 20 minutes at most. They gave us a zone card, we were zone 20. When we got our zone card, they were already calling zones 18. We waiting maybe 5 minutes to board the ship. The ship was beautiful and huge!!!! I can't rave enough on her beauty. The layout of the ship was nice as well. We had a deluxe ocean view cabin and it was very nice and big! There are 2 bathrooms (only 1 has a toilet), there is a stand up shower and a bath tub. There were ample closets 4 to be exact! Our room stewards Muze and Laksana worked very hard to keep our room clean. It was always clean and tidy. The clean twice a day. One day we did find a water bug in our room and alerted guest services. We called them and people came up within 5 mins to take a look and this was at 5:30 a.m to be exact. They tore our room upside down and took the beds apart looking for signs of any others. They DID NOT find anything else. I was very pleased with how they handled the situation. The shows on the ship were terrific!!!!! The fun force dancers were amazing! The food was top notch. I'm not sure where some of these reviews I've read came from but rest assure it's a lie! The food was always hot and NEVER did we have to wait in any lines to get food! We ate at peak times and the lines weren't as people claim. The pasta bar is amazing and is a must! The dining room food was to die for!!!! The ship rocked a lot our second night but the water was rough. Again, I'm not sure where some of these reviews come from but the ship didn't rock that badly. It was just like any other ship! The Lanai was a very nice place to relax in the hot tub or just sit out on the deck! Debarkation was just as easy! They called us in Zones and we were off the ship by 9:30 a.m! We had breakfast at The Gathering and relaxed before time to head to the encore to have our zones called! Missing the Dream already!

What a true Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by loves2cruise10

Missing the Dream already!
loves2cruise10’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 16+

We were on deck 1 the Riviera Deck cabin number 1243. Very nice cabin with a huge window! There were 2 twin beds that converted to a king and a pull out sofa! Very nice and spacious!
  Carnival Dream Deck Plans