this is my review, arrived in barbados late afternoon very tired travelled with four friends, my husband and two children. After getting on board we were rushed to a dining room quickly fed and then asked to leave so that they could set up for evening dining. The next day we woke up to beautiful weather, breakfast was nice but not enough seating space, people were hogging seating space not doing any eating, some passengers were quite rude to the staff who were very pleasant. I asked if I was able to have a bath robe, I was told that one would be sent to my room , but I never received it. The Azure was a huge ship and it took us quite a while to get used to everything. The passengers on days at sea were very rude and can only describe as pig ignorant, it made our sea days very uncomfortable, the staff members were treated like slaves and we were very upset to see this, couldnt believe the way some of the people spoke to them. Who do these people think they are? The older passengers didnt have any time for my 16 and 12 year old and were very rude to them. This was our first cruise on p and o and it was an eye opener. We have previously cruised on the princess line and found things very differently. The sail away was awful, the person doing the sail away loved the sound of his own voice and it was a waste of time playing music because we never heard the start, middle of end of it. It was very repetitive and boring. We opted for any time dinning but were very disappointed with the food, it was very oily and tasteless. My overall cruise was made lovely by the staff of p and o but I would like to say that p and o need to look and listen to their staff and these people who work extremely hard should not have to be spoken to like slaves. I have booked another cruise with p and o and hopefully this one will be a much better experience.

Long awaited cruise