3. Celebrity Silhouette
I booked my cruise with the help of travel agent Derrick at American Express. I was able to use some points towards the cost and paid the balance using our platinum card. AMEX had a special that when booking certain cruises you also got a 7 day inclusive resort stay in Cabo San Lucas in a Jr. Suite. We got champagne and dinner for two in one of the specialty restaurants on the ship also for using the platinum card. What a bonus! We cruised out of Cape Liberty New Jersey. Parked and on the ship in 35 minutes. Went straight to our state room, dropped our carry-ons and went to the Oceanview Cafe for the buffet. We booked a special deal massage and ended up sitting in the very front of the ship, deck 12 in the relaxation room while leaving New York Harbor with the sun setting. OMG it was one of those surreal, once-in-a-lifetime experiences. No one else in the room but us and Zen music playing. The crew made our cruise memorable in many different ways. From our room steward Glory to our 8:30 PM, table 222 waiters, the casino workers, the most awesome Martini Bar in the world with the best show on the ship....to the shopping. My husband bought me a beautiful diamond and Alexandrite ring from Steve on board. We also took part in their fashion show which was a hoot. The jewelry is stunning and staff so knowledgeable. We were surprised with an invitation to the captains table from Captains Club Hostess Donnette. What a beautiful person to represent!!! We sat with 3 of the most fascinating couples and OMM Brad and Fine Jewelry Mgr Jordan. Again, a once-in-a-lifetime. Can you stand it???Loved our cabin. The cabin was 192sq feet with a 58 square foot balcony. Nice balcony furnture. The bathroom was large for this state room category. I loved it. Bed was a queen and comfortable. Wished for a little more storage. Dinner in the main dining room in the evening was very good. The stuffed lobster was favorite. Murano and Tuscan were both outstanding food and service. Pools were good. Always plenty of clean towels and empty chairs. They often came around with iced face towels. Also a little tent outside on the pier would have cold drinks and iced face towels for you before returning to the ship after a long hard day at an island beach. Each port day would arrive with clean plush beach towels in our cabin for us to use and bring back for new ones. Also, a beach bag left on our bed came in quite hand. Laundry service was prompt and perfect. The ship herself was beautiful, sleek and took us through was rough water with no problems at all. Thank you Captain!

HERE'S TO THE CREW!!!

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Maddie2012

Laundry service was prompt and perfect.

Maddie2012’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 7354
Need more drawer space. Big really awesome bathroom. Nice balcony with nice furnture. Too far from stairs.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins