3. MSC Poesia
My wife and I have done a lot of cruises and travel around the world. We know the pit falls and what to expect. But with out a doubt our experience on the MSC Poesia was the worst one we have ever had. I will start with the room. We tried four times to have someone come and fix the safe. It never worked,along with the towels never being replaced. The room steward was friendly but never gave us any ice, and we saw very little of him. The entrainment was the same each night, and to get out of the theater we had to fight our way though the crowd of people there to see Donnie and Marie Osmond. I felt like our entertainment was short changed for the main event that you had to pay extra for. The shore excursions were fine although we did find our trip into Nassau on the Internet as it was not offered on the Poesia. At Coco cay no problems were to be had for a change. The food was past bad and it was the same every night. At breakfast the eggs were watery and so was the juice. Bacon was under cooked to the point my wife could not eat it. food was put out in limited quantities and people were going back and forth to get what was being put out. In there effort to force people to buy the iced tea, tea was served in glasses the size of juice glasses.A normal size glass could be bought for a charge. The ship was a beautiful ship, but this is where it ended. Service was poor food was bad. I guess I have been spoiled on other cruise lines.Over all I would not recommend this line to anyone other than someone who wanted to waste his money. I have never been this certical before but I was left with the feeling MSC is in money trouble.

MSC what a joke

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by toners12

• Sail Date: February 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas
toners12’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

The balcony was not as advertised to small. we were in a quiet part of the ship.The safe never worked and after four tries we gave up. WE did notice a smell of sewage on the balcony. over all the room was not that comfortable as the seating was also bedding.
  MSC Poesia Deck Plans