3. Disney Magic
I loved my cruise in October. Many things were great and even better than great! The boat was so clean and taken care of. When I saw a piece of paper on the floor it was within 5 minutes it would be picked up and in the trash. One evening when I went to the restroom there was a worker in there cleaning the sinks, refilling the paper, and more. Out of 5 I would have to give the boat a 4.8. My kids never went to the kids clubs. We were so busy as a family and all the other activity throughout the the ship was great. It kept us all mostly together and it truly was a great experience. There was so much bingo and trivia on the ship. I can understand if you bring your mother or father they would maybe enjoy the bingo and trivia. Sometimes after dinner when you have the time to let your dinner settle in your in your stomach you could always go to a trivia game or two. All the shows and plays were exciting to watch as well. I always tried to get good seats for my kids during the shows. Another thing I enjoy about the Disney Cruises are that the food is always so delicious. I love the food. Every night there are different themes. Like, the last evening is always a sail away or good bye meal because the next day you sadly are leaving. I always hated leaving because you had to leave the boat. I loved the food. This is what I think of the Disney Magic. People think differently but this is what I think!

Disney Magic

Disney Magic Cruise Review by Ocean Love

Ocean Love’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12

Great balcony. I was able to talk to the people in the staterooms beside mine.
  Disney Magic Deck Plans