• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

torchrunner
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2012
Cabin: Ocean View 4

We booked this cruise at last minute. Drove to Miami from Ontario. The check in at the ship was easy. I just wish I had carried my own luggage. So we had to sit around till we could get into our room and then the luggage did not come till we were almost sailing. Excuse only one service elevator working. I was lead to believe we couldn't. This ship needs to dry dock and get things fixed up. Stairs and railings need to be redone. Carpets should be trashed. I think they used to allow smoking everywhere so there is a smell hanging around everywhere.

The buffet was normal most tomes they were out of the something you wanted and in no hurry to go get it. It was coming they kept saying to everyone. I wanted tea one morning for our room. I went to the 5th level cafe, They told me in a rather rude tone that this was for specialty coffee and to go to the buffet. Ok can I have the take out cups. NO get them there also. Yea right. Get there ask for the head chef for cups. He said he would get them. Got on the phone and found them. Sent someone to get them. 10min later he came back. Sorry no cups you have to go to the 5th floor. Am I happy now. Goit the dirtest look again from them for 2 stupid cups.

Once I went for food one side of buffet was closed with the ice cream and pizza open but other side open wiyh the exit doors shut.One person working and alot of stuff not there. It was coming he told the 10+ people. I left after a couple minutes.

Ocean View 4

Cabin 2003 Fredrick was the room steward. Port hole at just above water level. Just the stupid TV that turned on whenever it wished all night long.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

We rented a scooter and went all around the island. Then went back to two beaches. The Money pot? and Carlos and Charlies. Both free beaches clean white sand. Good for snorkling. Got sun burned even though I had on 50 spf.

Roatan

We did the zip line. Our guide was great and we had a lot of fun. He was very informed about the island and kept us busy. Then we went over to a beach and ate then snorkled. Great day

previous reviewnext review