3. Disney Dream
We just got back from our cruise on the Disney Dream from February 19Th - 23rd! It was by far the best cruise I have ever been on. Check in was a breeze! My family of 5 was on-board and having lunch within 30 minutes! It was a lovely touch as they announced each family coming aboard. The waiter at our lunch was friendly and was doing magic tricks. Our rooms were ready on time and luggage arrived promptly. The cabin was nice with split bathrooms and a comfortable veranda. The entertainment at night was top notch. Celebrations at night on the main deck were lots of fun too. The food was terrific and our wait staff the best. They were knowledgeable and meal recommendations were spot on. My only complaint about the restaurants themselves were they were cold and had to were a shawl or jacket. Also, the only beverage stations were located on deck 11. The main pools themselves were very small and packed. The aquaduck was fun but the wait could be up to 45 minutes. There is adult areas for some quiet time away from the young one. Private pools, jacuzzi, snack and rest areas. Also, over 18 restaurants available too. Our first port was Nassau. Took a basic city tour and it was nice but not much to see. Did a little shopping and back on board ship. The second port was Castaway Cays, Disney's own island. We took a Hiking and Kayak excursion which was fun and got to see fabulous mangroves, stingrays, jelly fish, sharks, and shore birds. Then off to the beaches. They were spotless and easy to get too. The BBQ lunch was good too. Swimming in the clear waters and seeing fish swim around you was a delight. The day a sea we celebrated my daughter and nieces birthdays. Had their rooms decorated and a cake delivered during our dinner at the Animators Palate! Perfect way to end the cruise. I hope to enjoy another Disney cruise in the following years.

Disney Does it Right!!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review by Laurarc

• Sail Date: February 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas

Laurarc’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 13 to 15

Small but comfortable for just the 2 of us. Split bathroom which was a great asset. Bed and linens were very comfortable. 2 closets, and plenty of space with in room safe. The cabin t.v. offered 24 hour Disney movies for quiet time. The cabin had a privacy curtain for the fold out bed. The veranda was a lovely addition but could be noisy at times. Just close enough to elevators without being noisy.
  Disney Dream Deck Plans

• Ardastra Gardens
    A quick tour of the city and Ardastra gardens which is a small and simple zoo. a flamingo show which is cute. Historical visits to forts and queens' stair case. Just the basics.
    View All 54 Ardastra Gardens Reviews