3. Celebrity Silhouette
My first time sailing with Celebrity and I can enjoyable state that this is a class cruise line. My recent other sailings where with NCL and Royal Caribbean. Carnival was well over 10 years ago, so I will not use that line to do comparisons. Celebrity Silhouette a beautiful ship and with a exemplary crew. The service is excellent, food and entertainment very good. By far this is the best cruise I have experienced. The crew and service far exceeded my experience with NCL and Royal Caribbean. Cabin - We had the Balcony Stateroom on C3 - I noticed a lot of complaints about storage space, not for your clothes and accessories, but for you luggage, yep that can be a problem. I also read reviews complaining of the over head storage above the bed, I am 5' 6" I did not have an issue putting "stuff" in the over head. Cabin Stewards where OUTSTANDING! Food - We ate at the buffet most of the time. Food was good to very good. Sushi a major disappointment. We did try the MDR a few times for evening meal, the service was OUTSTANDING, entrees (I had fish) very good. Appetizers, not so great. Note: The MDR has two sided menu, standard selection (same throughout the cruise) and a selection that changes each day. We did not eat at any of the specialty restaurants.Entertainment - Very good, the Celebrity cast where very good, very entertaining. Comedians, my wife liked them, not me. Solo entertainers where also very good. Activities - More than you can imagine, plenty to do for everyone. Friendliness and Professionalism of the Crew - Excellent, Outstanding - Something I did not experience on NCL or Royal Caribbean On Board Shops - Be patient, lot of bargains toward the end of cruise. Bought some nice "stuff" for 50% off on the last couple of days of the cruise. Casino - Nice environment - My wife made her nightly donation via the slots. Overall - Best ship and cruise line I have traveled with.

Eastern Caribean

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by singemi43

• Sail Date: February 2012
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class

Activities - More than you can imagine, plenty to do for everyone.

Casino - Nice environment - My wife made her nightly donation via the slots.

Overall - Best ship and cruise line I have traveled with.
singemi43’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Concierge Class
Cabin C3 1255
Balcony Stateroom - C3
1. After you empty your suitcases, very little area to store your empty suitcases.

2. Beds are great, very comfortable

3. Bathroom is very good, shower was OK for my wife and I because we are both short, but for a person 6 foot or taller the shower could be frustrating

4. Balcony was great, just the perfect size.

5. Cabin Stewards Service - OUTSTANDING! the best I have every experienced.

Sky Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins