• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

busted_
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Feb 2012
Cabin: Junior Suite

Great cruise for the money. Cozumel was great

Let me begin by saying that we went with a large party (10 people) and we could have gone any other cruise line and more than likely would have experienced the same thing. We didn't see any shows, I didn't play putt putt golf, use the gym, or take advantage of any of the shopping excursions. We strictly hung out with friends, drank a whole bunch and continued this epic party into Cozumel and back. I will also note that 3 of our party are Mexican and that certainly aided in our ability to enjoy ourselves...

Embarkment

Junior Suite

Cabin JS

Cabin was nice. I liked Miami Vice and I felt like I was walking into Crockett's personal room with pink ceilings and tiny tile. Even the curtains seemed to come right off the set.

Flat Screen but no HD. I was expecting a tiny balcony but this was A TINY BALCONY. The bathroom was fine. The zebra wood they used throughout the room was beautiful. The bed was hard as concrete. However, a friend on the same cruise requested a different mattress and the staff brought another for him. Plenty of storage for my OCD self.

Find a Carnival Paradise Cruise from $139