3. Majesty of the Seas
Now listen, we all know it's an old ship. So complaining about it being old is hysterical! The cruise lines give you all the information you need to decide if it's 'too old' for you. 2007 was the re-do for the boat and that was almost five years ago. The reason why I say this - is if you know it's old and get past it - then you are on a truly fun cruise! The cruise director and his staff was by far the most fun crew we've ever had. For example - the 70's party on the first night. EVERYONE was dancing! And I mean everyone... old... young... those who can and those who can't. And for every event that included music from that moment on - him and his staff rocked the party! I've never seen so many people participate - it's almost as though they didn't have a choice. So many smiles and so much laughter. My hubby and I were genuinely surprised and pleased. We love trivia - it's fun to compete as well as meet new people. Trivia wasn't so good - the people running it just didn't get the audience into it. Guess the cruise director wasn't around.... lol We went to Nassau and Royal Caribbean's own Coco Cay. We had graduated from Gold to Platinum members and as such had an event on Coco Cay - out on the deck with drinks and canapes... it was so nice. We actually found it romantic - even though most of the time we spent mingling. But to be appreciated for consistently cruising with RC makes you feel special. So honestly - the trip is too short to really care about the ship. If you are cruising for the boat - take another boat! We actually met a couple at the hotel the day before that were going on Liberty of the Seas... talking to them gave us the bug - so in a few weeks we will be on it!

Old but so much Fun!