3. Freedom of the Seas
My husband and I are in our 30's and chose this sailing to escape the cold weather and relax in celebration of our 10 year anniversary.When we arrived to Port Canaveral the weather was unseasonably cold. Embarkation was made easy because of our crown and anchor membership. We were able to skip the yucky line! We went right to our cabin, # 6375. It was located aft above the dining room on deck six. No matter where your cabin is expect alot of walking. That is just part of it:) We were pretty close to the stairs and elevators and really liked that. The room was tidy and clean. The ship is gorgeous and jam packed with activity. We thought that the cruise director Graham was very charismatic and made everything fun. The captain was also top knotch and had a wonderful dry sense of humor. Since our last cruise I would say that some of the service has gone down hill a little bit. I think if RCCL treated their staff a little better these issues would be resolved. There were some cut backs that we noticed. The dinner presentation was different....less courses. And the quality was a little lower. But overall, still tasty and plentiful. We had a blast on the flowrider and all the other extras that RCCL provides. Overall a beautiful, fun vacation. Be open to new experiences and making friends and you will love it.

Freedom of the Seas didn't disapoint:)

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by beachgirl98