3. Norwegian Pearl
OMG... what to say and where to start. I am not a seasoned traveller although I wish I were. But from the time we (Nathalie, my friend) and I arrived at the Port of Miami to the time we stepped into the airport to return home, I have to say it's freestyle or nothing for us. The boarding was done very smoothly and professionally and I was hoping that the staff would be as friendly on the boat as they were at the port. As I had thought, we were not disappointed. Smiles and smiles and courteous hellos all throughout the week on the ship! We had reserved an inside cabin. Wondering if it would be too small we figured we would only be in there to sleep so it wouldn't be so bad. To our surprise the stateroom was spotless and very well organized and the perfect size. There was a lot of closet space and the bathroom was great. We had absolutely no problems there. Also I'd like to give thumbs up to our steward Emmanuel, who kept us in order and was very pleasant and polite...thanks Emmanuel for the towel animals!! We were to stop at Great Stirrup Cay first but the waters were too rough and we could not tender in. We were a bit sad but the staff of the Pearl more than made up for it with activities and fun stuff to do on the ship. Better safe than sorry and we were glad they thought about passenger safety. We did get to visit Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel and we were delighted with the cruise line's organized excursions. The food...OMG the food!! Anyone who complains about the food on this ship is way too picky! I didn't eat one piece of food I didn't like. The Garden Cafe had very good food I could have eaten different meals for days and not have touched the same things twice. We ate at the La Cucina restaurant and the spaghetti carbonara is to die for! We also ate at Churrascaria and the food was amazing. The Teppanyaki was also a hit. Lastly, the chocolate buffet...Mmmm...need I say more. All in all for our first vacation, it was a trip of a lifetime for two best friends that we won't soon forget. The Norwegian Pearl is five star in every way and I hope to see them again someday. Washy washy, happy happy!!

Praise the Pearl

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by makgga

makgga’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Inside
Cabin IC 11137
Two girls with two large suitcases and two carry-ons and we were just fine in our inside cabin.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Snorkeling
    Snorkeling was super fun. We loved learning about the marine life and our guide was awesome. We even got to see a baby puffer fish, sooo cute!
    View All 312 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Dolphin Swim
    We loved this and it is completely worth the money you pay. Got to touch and swim with the Pepe the dolphin and he is a real charmer. What an experience. Shopping is also really great near the port.
    View All 68 Dolphin Swim Reviews
  • Cobaya Gardens
    Beautiful garden worth seeing. You will learn a lot about the vegetation on the island.
    View All 8 Cobaya Gardens Reviews