3. Celebrity Equinox
We just returned from a 10 day cruise on the Equinox. This was our 5th Celebrity cruise, first on Equinox. For a ship this size I was very disappointed with several things. First, I'll give some positive remarks. The embarking and debarking were very well organized, no problem at all. The food in the main dining room was very good and we had exceptional servers, Edgar and Ferdinand. The cabin was okay, just the norm. We are Captain Club members, so we enjoyed the champagne, fruit and extras. Now, for the negatives. Three nights we were rerouted from the Sky Lounge where an activity was planned for the passengers but upon arrival it was booked for a Greek private party. I can understand one night, but three?? After all we did pay for this cruise also. We were directed to dance in the foyer, which is not a very big dance floor and people were all over the place, in the hall ways, overlooking on the balcony, wishing they could dance but had to watch instead. We and many others found this rude and unacceptable. The shows were so so not like on past cruises. Shops seemed rather expensive with some jewelry selling for hundreds and thousands. The casino was as tight as &*%$, really can't put that in words...Many night the casino was almost empty and the card tables were almost begging passengers to play. The seas were very rough the first two days down and the two days returning. Our cabin was in the front of the ship, first time and last time for that. Felt like I was on a roller coaster. This seemed like a much older crowd, and I'm not young but I still enjoy dancing and shows. The theater was always crowded but then because some of the entertainment was not interesting, people just got up and left on some of the shows. All in all I don't think I will book on this ship again.

Equinox disappointing

gracieonthebeach’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1073
tiny closets, nice but small balcony. Need more space for clothing. Drawers very small and not enough hangers for two people on a ten day cruise. Not fond of the front cabind, very bouncy..
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins