3. Celebrity Infinity
We had always wanted to cruise the Panama Canal, it was on our bucket list. We Chose This cruise for two reasons. We really enjoy Celebrity ships, they might not be the newest, or the biggest, or the most beautiful, but they are always wonderful, and never disappoint us. The food is the best, the crew and staff on board are always there to not only fill your needs, but do it with a smile and a pleasant repoir. We love to play Trivia Games, and the amount of games and type of games is the best of any other cruiseline. And the team that runs the games, are all friendly and make the experience entertaining and fun. The other reason we chose this cruise was that it sailed out of San Diego. A very short taxi ride, and inexpensive, from the airport to the cruise port. Much better than San Pedro. We were fortunate the entire cruise.....the weather was wonderful, never a cloud in the sky, sunny the whole two weeks. I had read that it rains alot in the Panama Canal area, so we came prepared, but it was not necessary. The Panama Canal Cruise is one that I think everyone should experience, at least once. They had several lectures onboard that we attended. So by the time we actually reached the canal, we were well educated on what we were looking at, and during the entire sailing through the canal, there was a narration, to point everything out to us. So it was educational and enjoyable. Our cabin, was an inside cabin, but we learned long ago, that we love to explore the ship, and find different areas that are quiet, good for naps or reading, and of course, I have to play my trivia. There is always something to keep you interested and busy, if you want. The shows were very good, and we also enjoyed the other music going on, throughout the ship. There was not one negative thing that I can think of on the entire cruise. Seas were calm, sun was out, nice breezes, beautiful scenery, good food, nice people. It was the best two weeks, I think, that I have ever experienced in my life! So now we want to go to Hawaii, and chose another Celebrity Ship....the Century. If it is half as nice as last year, it will be great.

Perfection at its best!