• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

yes!yes!yes!
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2012
Cabin:

im only writing this after reading a dissapointing review of the same cruise below. i booked this cruise the day before christmas for sailing on the 13th of january. there were six of us, 3 cabins, myself my son, my sister and her 2 boys and my mother. i have sailed on the legend twice before with my mother, same cruise last year plus the hong kong to china via places for 14 nights.

this cruise was for 8 nights from singapore to bali for 2 days and then lombok and back to singapore. my son was the first person on board and we were greated by sanni and his offsider who were lovely and proved to be great fun thruout the cruise. we headed straight up to the windjammer for a feed as we had travelled thru the night by tiger airways and had been hanging around the terminal/shopping centre all morning and were famished.

we all found the food on the legend to be of good quality, using the windjammer for breakfast and lunch and the main dining room for lunch and dinner. we had late seating and sat at a table for twelve. so six new people to get to know. unfortunately 2 were from germany and didnt speak english but nodded alot with smiles on their face, a solo traveller from belgium was multi lingual and kept up with them. the other 3 were from the eastern states of australia and were good fun. all the usual royal carribean food with the desserts being the main let down.

Find a Legend of the Seas Cruise