3. Liberty of the Seas
I liked the boat. I went with my boyfriend ans my two girls 4 and 7 years old. They loved to see the Dreamworks characters although we thought they would have been around more. We went to the characters breakfast where they got to see Shrek, Fiona and Puss. It was fun. The food was good. We had breakfast and lunch at the windjammer where there's a lot of choice. For dinner the food was good at the dinning room. We had My Time, but still had to reserve every day to make sure we had place early with the kids around 6:30 pm. The room was big enough for the four of us, but next time I will take a family room to get a bit more space to put our things.(I had a stroller) The activities were great. The employees where very great, specially the girl who follows all the characters :) She recognized us from time to time. We went to Belize and Cozumel. In Belize we took the Beach Break with the boat to Bannister Island. Very expensive for what you have, I don't recommend it. In Cozumel, we went to Paradise Beach by taxi (13$ to go and 13$ to return). It was a great place, very clean, not that expensive. We had a lots of fun for half the price then in Belize. I recommend Paradise Beach. Even if the weather was not that great, we had great family vacation on the Liberty. I would cruise with Royal anytime.

Liberty of the seas

Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Interior Stateroom
Cabin K 9615
Good size cabin. Good size bathroom. Quiet area. The beds were very comfortable. Big enough for 2 adults and 2 young kids.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins