3. Celebrity Century
This cabin is directly underneath the kitchen, and from around 10pm until 2-3am you will be subjected to an extremely annoying sound related to kitchen drains or pipes. Periodically you'll hear something like a metal ball running across the floor, then the sound of a sliding door opening and thudding into a door jamb. Once we reported this torturous noise to the guest services team they promised to immediately investigate and stop the noise, however they never succeeded. I called more than 20 times and 3 people come and visit my room to hear the noise one night. At first they tried to tell me it was the normal ship movement noise, however when I pointed out to them that I was travelling with a group of 9 people in 4 other cabins and none of them suffered this noise, they listened a little harder and conceded they could hear this ongoing noise that made sleep impossible. My advise is to always check carefully the ship layout and make sure you are underneath other cabins. Murano restaurant is fantastic, the fitness centre is too crowded in the morning, the sauna is tiny and the turkish steam room will cost $20US a day to use, whereas its free on Rhapsody of the Seas. The stage shows were great, and the range of Celebrity Life Activities was impressive. The internet pricing is outrageous and shore excursions are more than twice the price available onshore.

Stay away from cabin 4116

Celebrity Century Cruise Review by AceHimself

AceHimself’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View
Cabin 04 4116
4116 is underneath the kitchen and extremely noisy with gurgling drain sounds that will prevent you from sleeping and drive you mad.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins