Carnival Miracle Cruise Review
1,400 Reviews

Miracle cruise out of dry dock

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by DiamondBill102

• Sail Date: Jan 2012
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed views)

This was our 5th cruise..All Carnival and 3rd time on Miracle. Wife (43) and myself (44) were sailing with a number of good friends who we will sail once a year.

This was the 8 day cruise out of dry dock. I enjoy the ship and the ports very much. Just a few things I wanted to point out. First just coming out of dry dock I thought things didn't seem as "neat" as they should be. Behind the TV in the room was plenty of dust. Which remained the whole cruise.

We didn't see our room steward until the 4th day.

The new TVs in the room are horrible. They are located in such a way that to watch it and change the channels you have to be in a very awkward position. They also don't tell you the channels...When you switch channels you have no idea if you on channel 4 or 35...strange.

The food was awesome as usual. However I think I could do without the new "didya ever" menu...to much of a gimmick if you ask me.

Did the Chefs Table....WELL worth the 75.00pp...Tour of gallery while in operation was great...Food was out of this world and wine flowed freely all night. My wife doesn't eat fish but that was not a problem as they just made other choices available to her.

One other observation, I noticed LESS chair hogs and more TABLE hogs...Every time we went to eat we saw a number of people playing cards and dominoes in the eating area.

Embarkment and debarkment were very quick and easy...

All in all another great cruise with Carnival

DiamondBill102's Full Rating Summary