3. MSC Lirica
My boyfriend and I booked this cruise to the Middle East in January (very good deal, including great Etihad flights from London). Departing from Abu Dhabi, 7 nights cruise in a statement inside room, on board MSC Lirica. This cruise gave us the chance to visit 5 Destinations in one week (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Khasab, Al Fujairah, Muscat), reaching every port in the morning (approximately at 7 am)and having the entire day to visit (plus 2 overnight stays as well). Destinations are very different and we were very happy to enjoy luxury in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Muscat as an emerging destination and Lovely Landscapes in Al Fujairah and Khasab. MSC Lirica was very clean & well looked after. Cabins, Restaurants, Lounges, Swimming Pool, everything immaculate. Food at the A la Carte restaurants was the best and especially at dinner we enjoyed a very pleasant atmosphere there. Meals at the Buffet were ok, nothing exceptional and not a big variety. The staterooms were clean and well looked after as well, our cabin steward was excellent, efficient, professional, kind, always smiley and helpful (cabin 8154) Entertainment on Board was very similar to the tourist village one. I can't really rate it because we didn't spend much time on the ship during the day, but night shows in the theatrw were lovely! What made the difference for us was the staff! Always smiley, always kind and helpful! A very positive note for our restaurant waiters (Kapriana was our waiter), our cabin steward, guest relations managers and onsite operations coordinators. My boyfriend lost his wallet in Dubai and they were really amazing: they found it and managed to send it in a few hours to Abu Dhabi (our next port) where we could easily collect it. Something that could be improved is the reception staff, which should be more prepared on the destinations we were going to reach. I would definitely recommend this cruise / company to easygoing people, looking for sunshine and happy atmosphere, great locations and great service :)

MSC Lirica: a Smiley Cruise to the Middle East :)

MSC Lirica Cruise Review by Emma

Meals at the Buffet were ok, nothing exceptional and not a big variety.

Emma’s Full Rating Summary