3. Celebrity Eclipse
My partner and I cruised on the Celebrity Eclipse on the January 14th sailing out of Miami. This was our first cruise and we absolutely loved it. Celebrity gets it right - from their service standards to the quality of the food, rooms, and shipboard amenities. We booked an Aqua Class room and were very happy that we did. The room (1531 on the Penthouse Deck) was beautiful and immaculately clean and very quiet. One of the highlights for us was dining in Blu, the dining room reserved exclusively for Aqua Class passengers. Can't say enough about how great this restaurant was. I am a vegan and they catered each day to my special dietary needs. The service was top notch (thanks, Agung!!!). Certain days we would order from the Main Dining Room menu and they would happily bring that for us to Blu. We booked the premium drink package and were happy that we did. They definitely know how to pour a good (and strong) drink. I think we probably got our money's worth with the package but even if we didn't it was worth it just to not have to worry about "how much we were spending". Having the package gives you the freedom to try what you want whenever you want it. What we enjoyed most about the cruise was the fact that we were really taken care of all week. The staff on this ship went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and had everything we needed. The only "opportunities for improvement" we could suggest would be to make the hot tubs hotter (they were warm at best) and that some of the stage shows did not seem as professional as they could have been. Small things, considering how fantastic everything else was. We would highly recommend Celebrity and the Eclipse to anyone looking for a restful vacation with top notch service.

Celebrity Does It Right

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by canadianont

canadianont’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A2 1531
Aqua Class cabin 1531 (Deck 11 forward, starboard side). An excellent cabin. Bed close to washroom. Very spacious. Clean. Ample storage. Wonderful bathroom (loved the spacious shower with spa shower head). In cabin amenities were great. Good sized veranda. Very quiet. Great location - close to spa, gym, relaxation room, and just one flight of stairs up to the pool, bars, and Aqua Spa cafe. Would definitely book this cabin again. We LOVED it.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins