3. Norwegian Sun
Great value; we enjoyed every moment of this vacation. All of the personnel aboard the Sun are friendly and professional. This was an excellent value and the trip, crew, food and ease of freestyle cruising and even our fellow cruise passengers exceeded our expectations. We never had to wait for dining (we do eat on the late side) and appreciated that the hostess greeted us by name. The Sun was very clean and the crew really prevented transmission by continually offering hand sanitizer. The band on deck was outstanding NCL really has freestyle cruising down to a smooth science and everybody is simply happy doing their own thing, I did not feel like I was being herded.

Enjoyed the Sun

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Losnab

Losnab’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 4005
The cabin was well thought out. With perfect cubbies to keep everything organized.
Biscayne Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins