Arcadia Review

Other passengers medicine and personal data in our cabin

Review for the British Isles & Western Europe Cruise on Arcadia
essexessex
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2011
Cabin: Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower

How excited were we on our last cruise on Arcadia on 9th December 2011.....well that's what I was hoping.

I expected a letter or a call from the Portunus rep congratulating us on being so loyal with P&O over the years and reaching the dizzy heights of Gold Members.....well after no phone calls or letters in our post rack on the cabin door I decided to pick up the courage and speak to the Portunus Rep.

On arriving at the Portunus desk we were greeted by a not so pleasant smiling face but hey she might have had a bad day.... hello I said... yes she replied....I said...could you tell me when we get a letter and our Gold gift please , her reply was not on this cruise but when you book another cruise you will have to ask for your gift on board that ship.... ask for a gift I thought !!! ........I left the Portunus lair and then it hit me P&O don't give a.........

Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower

Cabin BD

Bathroom door did not lock, not cleaned properly, did not like the reading lights as pillows were in the way, tele on the small side. Plenty of wardrobe space, comfortable bed, nice shower and bath.

previous reviewnext review

Find an Arcadia Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.