3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
We travel to the Queen Mary 2 in New York on Jan 3rd 2012. We arrived around 2pm at the docks and after a little wait we went aboard, Our accommodation was perfect, and ideal for us. The food everywhere was plentiful and we met some lovely people on our table in the evening in the Britannia Restaurant. Entertainment very good, dancers superb, and so much to do in the day time. The highlight for myself was the afternoon tea everyday in the Queens Room. We found it a friendly place and many fellow guests were enjoying their trip to the full. A great atmosphere every day, and this was one holiday were I actually relaxed. Running my own company, and being full time mum and wife, this was an ideal holiday and I fully recommend it. Cant wait to book again and we will. The only disappointing part in the trip, was the time it took to get of the ship in Southampton. The gangplank broke and we couldn't get off, unfortunately many people had trains, taxis, and people to meet and this caused a major upset. On our next trip we will arrange to do the early self service to leave the ship.

Wonderful Experience Can't Wait Till The Next Time!

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by L Mays

Rates
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 4124
Great cabin, quiet location, Near to lifts, would book again
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins