3. Dawn Princess
Can only find one fault which is a personal choice only-pillows were way to flat for me.....that's it-10/10 for everything else I say!! I was a little worried as the demographics were 65-85 with lots of walkers & walking sticks but they were all fun full of life people that were out to live life to the fullest.I was put on a table of 9 other singles(6 x woman & 3 x men ranging from 47 to late 70's)at the 7.45pm sitting & the staff were brilliant-very welcoming & gave 5 star service every night-they got to know our names & what our likes & dislikes were in no time-Smith & Jason were excellent waiters & I could not fault them at all & they were all happy & were complementary on how I looked-great for my ego!! The shows were varied & very professional & packed out each night-then the bars were busy with great singers & then the disco had great up to date music with a fun DJ-I had a second lease of life-soooo much fun!! There was bingo-trivia-dance lessons and so many other things that if anyone complained there was nothing to do on the sea days then they would be very hard to please. The 2 x formal nights were fun dressing up for a change-one which was Chrissy night & one the 3rd night into the cruise. My service man who did my room was amazing-he seemed to know when I went out & hardly saw him but my room was always spotless-I was upgraded to a balcony room the day before I left from a lifeboat obstructed view room one deck lower-would have been nice to share with someone but that's what happens when you travel by yourself!! Food was amazing-The Horizons buffet was amazing-everything you could want for & the afternoon teas were yummy.There were 5 of us that tried The Steakhouse Restaurant that had a $20 cover charge but I would have paid $40 for the steak that I had-it was THE BEST STEAK I have ever had-melt in your mouth material!!!The gym was bigger than I expected & The Lotus Spa looked nice but a bit pricey for me. The info every night for the next day including tours were very informative-I booked all my tours before I left on line so all organized-the only one I would not do again is the walking tour in Akaroa as it is only a small village & I could have seen all I wanted to in my own time. The smooth disembarkment was crazy-out in 5 mins-loved it & would do it all again in a heart beat!!

1st Time-WOW-Loved it-will do it again!!!!

Dawn Princess Cruise Review by Fab 50

Fab 50’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin BC C611
C611 was fantastic-about a third of the way back of the ship on level 9 with a balcony which was lovely.No complaints at all-very quiet-plenty of room to move around & plenty of closet space-all good!!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins