3. Norwegian Star
-Easy and enjoyable embarkation process -Very clean ship; made me want to keep it clean; saw guests, including myself bringing dishes to the station -Staff is very neatly dressed, at all levels of service, uniforms precise -Staff is always smiling, distinguished this cruise from the five others I have taken. I felt very welcome, all seven days. -Fabulous band by the pool, Xcite! Mixed up the tunes, lots of foot-tapping & dancing, day & night-Sound system by pool "just right". -Loved how the staff from cooks to officers would often get "into" the music, a little bit of dancing and lots of smiles -All announcements were loud and clear -Being a sun worshipper, I loved the barbecue at the pool. I never had to go inside to eat during the day.- Excellent fresh grilled food, from burgers, to chicken to paella. -Enjoyed the crosswords, trivia and sudoku available every day in the library -Loved how everything started on time! -The variety of choices in the Market Buffet was phenomenal. I couldn't try everything I wanted to in seven days and we ate breakfast & dinner there every day. -Enjoyed carrying around the little Daily- very convenient -Very helpful that the Excursion Desk was open almost all the time -Found the amount of alcohol in cocktails to be "correct" as opposed to other ships where we swore the bottles were watered down!-Inside stateroom was very comfortable; plenty of storage space, including snorkel gear -Wet suits dried quickly in the shower stall -Temperature control very precise; loved the cool and the warm when needed -Ship Excursion in Belize: snorkeling from a boat then beach time on an island; Fantastically run by the guy in charge; very polite and well organized; Great rum punch which kept flowing after snorkeling of course! -Excellent disembarkation instructions; clearly written, placed in cabin and posted on bulletin board. This was the best cruising experience of our lives!

Pleasantly Surprised!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Susanmarie

-Easy and enjoyable embarkation process
-Staff is very neatly dressed, at all levels of service, uniforms precise
-All announcements were loud and clear
-Enjoyed the crosswords, trivia and sudoku available every day in the library
-Loved how everything started on time!
-Enjoyed carrying around the little Daily- very convenient
-Very helpful that the Excursion Desk was open almost all the time
-Wet suits dried quickly in the shower stall
-Temperature control very precise; loved the cool and the warm when needed

This was the best cruising experience of our lives!
Susanmarie’s Full Rating Summary