• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Fascination Review

Editor Rating
6 Awards

A Fascinating time on the Carnival Fascination!

Review for Carnival Fascination to the Bahamas
dkay1211
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2011
Cabin: Balcony

This was only my second cruise and this is my first time doing a review, but I know how much I enjoyed reading all other's reviews, so thought I would give it a shot. We cruised on Fascination this same week last year and decided last minute to do it again for my birthday!!

I will warn you that I am not very nit picky about little things...so there could be some things on this cruise that bothered others that didn't bother us. We figure we are on vacation and don't sweat the small stuff...and reviews are only opinions and everyone has got one..right!!

We drove down on Friday night and stayed at the Quality Inn Airport as I had enough reward points for a free night. This was a recently renovated hotel and we were so glad we chose it. It was also close to Wal Mart and some other stores which came in handy as we forgot a couple of small items and were able to get them beforehand. In addition, it only took us about 10 minutes to get to the port.

Balcony

Cabin 8B

Our cabin was very nice, plenty of storage, and spacious. It was towards the end of the hallway and not near any stairs or elevators. It had rooms on the floors above and below and was quiet. Even though it was a connecting room, we did not hear any noise from our neighbors!

1 Helpful Vote