3. MSC Poesia
The ship is gorgeous. The entertainment is A+ for people who loves opera, musicals, dance, circus - very high level of performers, decorations, costumes, all 7 shows. Musicians around the ship were all excellent. Food is good, if you eat Italian specialties, pizza, pastas, ethnic food. I never tried hamburgers, ribs, cold salads, so can not relate to that. Steak one night was not as good, but the Osso Buco was heavenly... A lot of fruit, fresh vegetables to make your own salad. Drinks are pretty good and inexpensive. Service was excellent - may be it was my luck, but the two cabin attendants and two table attendants in the dining room were extremely nice, smiley, attentive to requests. Entertainment team were all very nice, we befriended with couple of them and always got personal attention. Kids club was not as elaborate as on the other cruises, only one small room for all the 7-11 year old, but the counselors were very nice and my daughter loved to go there. My son did not find the club too exciting though. Stops at the ports were a little too short... Organization, at least the aspects I have encountered was very good - fast embarkation and disembarkation (came at 12pm on the first day - were in our cabin at 1pm, had 8:30 am as our disembarkation scheduled time, were out by our car at 9 am) . The ship management responded to one lady's request and organized Chanukkah candle lighting every night with specially prepared traditional refreshments. The room and the balcony were great. Other passengers were a surprisingly international crowd, a lot of families, most very nice - we made some good friends. Of course there were some rude, disrespectful pushy people, but the spoke a variety of languages... I would recommend this ship to people who want to feel abroad on their cruise, who do not mind hearing less English for a week and skipping a ribs dish in the menu.

MSC Poesia 7 nights Western Carribean

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by yunlev

The ship is gorgeous.
Stops at the ports were a little too short...
The room and the balcony were great.
yunlev’s Full Rating Summary