3. Carnival Sensation
This was my and my 6 year old daughters first time on the Sensation but my 10th and my daughters 6th cruise. I found the Sensation as fun and nice as the Ecstasy. We had VIP boarding on this cruise since this was my first platinum cruise. They knew we were coming and had everything ready for us. As usual the food service and and room service was fantastic. Our room steward was Picard. Our Head Waiter was Martin. Outstanding individuals. This was my first 4 day cruise. It was to Freeport and Nassau. I would recommend this particular cruise to anyone from first timers to seasoned cruisers that are just looking for a quick short trip.

Sensation Cruise Nov 27 to Dec 1, 2011

Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Sensation price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A M261
Next to last cabin aft. Right size for 2. Can have 3. It was a quiet corner.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins